forty third

chapter forty three.

You woke up with the speaker of someone playing games in their phone but you still chose to close your eyes and groan shortly to notify them it's noisy.

"You should sleep more," The voice belongs to Kai. You didn't bother responding because you're just half awake. You turned around and hugged whatever what's beside you as you slowly doze off to sleep. The game noises stopped and you felt a hand petting your hair. "You really like sleeping right?"

You were thinking why this man ain't just shutting up so you just groan louder as you hugged that thing tighter, trying to sleep again.

"Mmm. I understand that. But you like hugging me more, right?" Kai smirked. Your eyes slowly open as you realize what, or more like who you are hugging. You jolted up as you sit up straight that made your head spin. "Woah! Calm down! It's not like I'm doing anything!" Kai released a chuckle before pulling you again, instantly landing on his arms.

You glared as you try to move away from his deadly stare. "W-What are you doing?"

Kai took a few minutes staring deep in your soul before smiling. "Good morning."

You instead look away for your gaze to fell down in his body. Your eyes widened before covering your eyes. "Yah! Put your shirts on!"

Kai gave you an innocent puppy eyes before looking at his shirtless body. "Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"Of course there is! Just put your shirts on!" You yelled while trying your best not to peek.

Kai chuckled, adoring you. He didn't do what you said and instead pulled you closer in his chest. Your breath almost stopped as you felt him rest your head in his chest. "I'm still sleepy." He mumbled.

You had enough of this. You quickly sit up as you slap his arms fast before storming out of his room even you're unsure of where you were going. You shut his room's door while slowly collapsing on the door, holding both of your cheeks.

Kai laughed loudly. "Yah! Why'd you have to leave me like that?"

You shook your head as his shirtless body replayed in your head. "Shut up!" You yelled back. You stood up while calming your breath. "He wasn't that cool! He's body doesn't look good, okay?" You tried telling yourself but then, he's figure appeared as if a magic.

You stomped your feet repeatedly in both irritation and unexplainable feeling in your heart.

"Oh? You're awake?" Suho appeared wearing already expensive clothes.

[SARANG HAJA // LET'S LOVE MV IS THE BEST I HOPE WE SUPPORT THIS ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE LEADER OF OURS!]

You turned you back before quickly brushing your hair and trying to wipe with your face, suddenly conscious of how you look infront of him.

Suho stood behind you before helping you brush your hair with his hands. "Why are you suddenly doing this?"

You frustratingly looked back at him with a scowl. "I don't know! I don't know why am I being like this around all of you! Ugh!" You stomped your feet away towards the bathroom downstairs. Tao immediately dodged your annoyed figure since he was a little scared of how frustrated you are.

"What's the matter with her?" Tao asked the leader who was puzzled as well.

Suho barged into Kai's room and Tao immediately followed. "Kim Jongin." Kai came out of the bathroom at the perfect time, wearing casual clothes like Suho. "Did you do something to Y/N?"

Kai pressed his lips into thin line to stop himself from smirking. He shook his head. "Is there a problem?"

"She's grumpy and annoyed." Suho eyed him deeply.