special chapter #3

[ s p e c i a l c h a p t e r 3 ]

"Ugh, I'm tired." Taeyong layed his back in the couch, closing his eyes after a tough day. "Training went real hard today, huh?" He mumbled to himself.

"Taeyoooooooooooooong!" A loud, long yell echoed in the hall way.

Taeyong literally had no energy to respond so he just waited for the person to enter the room.

"Taeyong!" Lucas slid inside the room, panting. "You have her pictures right?"

"Aren't you tired for the whole day training? Because I really am." Taeyong eyed Lucas who doesn't show a bit of tiredness.

"I have full energy because I can atleast have a picture of my biggest crush! You have it right?" Lucas smiled sheepishly.

Taeyong had no choice but to give what they talked about anyway. He grumpily grabbed Lucas' phone and started transferring the photos. Lucas was just happily watching while Taeyong was tiredly tapping when a head slowly peeked between them.

"Who's that?" A third voice asked.

"Y/N." The two boys answered in unison.

Lucas flinched as he looked at Taeyong, knowing well that the only two of them are in the room. Their eyes widened almost in sync after realizing that another person is inside.

"Who are you?!" The two blurted out, snapping their heads behind.

"Ah! It's just Jaepil for Goodness' sake!" Lucas facepalmed while Taeyong dropped the two phones in his hand, extreme nervousness appearing in their faces.

"Did I heard it right? Lucas wants Y/N's photo? Like.. what the hell?" Jaepil walked to the small free space beside Lucas.

Taeyong eyed Lucas who's blushing madly. "Well, not like that-"

"No need to deny, Taeyongie~" Jaepil cooed but she suddenly snapped into a serious woman. "But why do you have her photos in the first place? Did she know that you'll take her photos? Are you a stalker? Are you disrespecting privacy of my sist-"

"Woah chill! We would never do that!" Taeyong smiled, brushing his hair back. "Lucas just wanted her photos so I decided to take some candid photos earlier and she even posed for me when she noticed I was taking photo."

"Hmm, that's okay then.." Jaepil nodded to herself.

"It's done." Taeyong handed back his member's phone.

Lucas happily threw a hug towards the leader who immediately cringed, sending messages to Jaepil to save him. "Thank you so much!"

"Okay but wait! Did I heard it right?" Jaepil pulled Lucas away. "You, Wong Yukhei a.k.a. Lucas Wong, wants a picture of your biggest crush?"

"Yes." Lucas innocently nodded.

"And that biggest crush you're referring.. is Y/N?" Jaepil cautiously asked.

"Yes..?" Lucas confusedly asked, not spotting anything wrong about liking you.

"Oh my goodness! Is this for real?!" Jaepil held her forehead dramatically as the two guys watched her in amusement.

"Why? Was I not that obvious?" Lucas smirked.

"No! Taeyong is the obvious one! Everyone thought that Taeyong definitely like her!" Jaepil pointed at the mentioned leader before turning into a smirking Lucas. "Then turns out.. you're the one who likes her?"