thirty second

chapter thirty two.

Lay escorted you at your assigned room where left and right guy were assigned to stay again. He folded your clothes neatly that was sent by Jaepil.

"You should go to sleep, it's 1 in the morning." Lay adviced as he put the clothes on your wardrobe.

You sighed and continued walking back and forth. Lay raised his brow at you before walking back and forth with you. Your eyes widened to see him stop when you stop as well.

"Are you making fun of me now?" You sternly asked.

Lay chuckled first. He pulled you on the bed and made you sit. He wrapped his arms around you and tilted his head.

"Are you worried for tomorrow?" Lay grinned while watching you glare at him.

"No, I'm not!"

Lay raised both of his brows and smirked. "What a pretty little liar."

"Fine, I admit it! I admit it!" You yelled and shrugged his arms off you. You leaned on the wall while looking at the window. Only few buildings were lighting up the dark skies since it's already one in the morning. "Are you happy? Tss." You crossed your arms, still looking outside.

Lay looked at you with a smile for a while and then stood up. He held both of your arms and peeked on your whining face.

"I'm not happy that you're like this, none of the boys would be happy to see you bothered even if you're cute, so you should go to sleep now." He cautiously pulled you in a hug, not wanting to lose control of you. Soon, you calmed down and rester your head on his chest. He sighed in relief while caressing your back. "You should have enough sleep, you don't want them to see you like a zombie right? Those with black eyebags and evident lack of sleep?"

You slightly distanced yourself from the hug and slapped his chest. Lay chuckled to your actions. "Shut up."

There was a moment of silence. Lay stared on your eyes that was busy looking at the window. "I want to say thank you for coming in our life." You were caught off guard when he said that. He sighed and started fixing your hair. "It may be kidnapped or not, but I'm still grateful that you choose to stay."

"I did? When did I?" You didn't want to admit it.

Lay patted your head and smiled. "There were many times you can just run out of here.. but you choose to stay." He nodded at you, smiling wide that his dimples were showing. "Back then I was afraid that my members would hurt you if time pass by. But I trusted you."

"Me?"

"Yes, because I knew you could change them." Your eyes slightly widen when you heard him. "You gave us time to rest. You let us realize that there's a lot of time, that life is not just a responsibility. You made us laugh and smile like before. Something really changed within them and I can see it all in my eyes. You've give us the opportunity to smile again even though your case was the hardest mission because you know what? You're fat.."

Lay stopped talking. You couldn't contain the smile when he suddenly stopped talking. You slowly looked up at him. "What is it? Why am I the hardest mission?" You remained smiling, flattered on his words. "What do you mean fat? Did I gain weight? Hmm?"

Lay just stared at you. You playfully move your head to right and left, teasing him.

Suddenly, he landed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened while feeling him kiss you. Lay softly laid his hands on your shoulders and started kissing you passionately.

You looked up to see the moon at the window before slowly closing your eyes. It was a magical feeling. And you couldn't do anything but kiss back.

He softly pushed you at the wall while tilting his head to get a better access. You hold your breath for a moment as you felt his hands wander around your arms and waist. He slowly pulled away and stared at your closing eyes.