fourth

chapter four.

"I'm leaving, Sehun and Baekhyun!" A voice echoed through the hallway that slowly woke you up. "Make sure to discipline her."

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up and leave." Another one yelled back.

Sehun and Baekhyun?

"I'll soon drop honorifics if you keep thay behaviour." A faint voice added. "I'm going!"

You scratched your head repeatedly while recalling the owner of the name.

Who are them again?

Sehun and Baekhyun?

Sehun and.. Baekhyu..

"Aish!" You grumbled back to the soft cottons while complaining why are you still here,

just to suffer.

"You're awake-"

"Ah! You scared me!" You yelled in complete astonishment as an undeniably handsome man was standing at the door with his hands inside the pocket of his pajamas while his eyes staring only at you like a precious diamond resting in a soft silk, Baekhyun.

"Good morning. I'm just on perfect time, aren't I?" Baekhyun smirked while tilting his head at you.

Okay. Give yourself a time to realize where in the corner of planet Earth are you in.

You looked around, seeing beautiful yet obviously expensive things that designs a room. A gray wall creates a cold vibe from the owner and the only cozy and welcoming thing you can see inside was the completely white bed, where you're currently sitting with confused morning face. You also noticed black cotton curtains closing, well, probably the balcony.

You're in complete paradise of jerks.

"Don't you like Junmyeon's room?" Baekhyun yawned while taking a sip on his coffee, slowly approaching you.

You didn't utter a single word and looked at yourself, wearing the same clothes from yesterday but the difference is that..

you're no longer in chains.

It was like a sign of your guardian angel while carefully examining the man infront of you. His gaze was undeniably beautiful and you're hating it, so much.

Baekhyun released an attractive chuckle before looking at you. "Why are you just looking at me? I don't remember putting some spell on your drink."

You mentally scoffed and wanted to diss him so bad but decided to be quiet.

He had a small smile on his lips while putting down the cup where hot coffee was served.

And in one swift movement, he managed to push you at the bed and jump at your top, caging you in his muscular arms with his scary poker face staring intensely at you.

He quickly smiled after seeing your tensed reaction, amused on how scared you are. "You like games," Baekhyun whispered. "But I'm a player."

You're done.

You kicked his stomach causing him to fall in the ground. You quickly jumped out of the bed, ignoring the thoughts of Baekhyun getting extremely angry on what you did.

You nearly slipped at the expensive tiles the moment you stepped outside. No one was around and it was your luck. You wanted to actually yell because of the escape right infront your eyes but decided to do the thing first.

You looked around as your adrenaline rush eats you up. You couldn't find the door because of extreme nervousness and overwhelming beauty of the place. Besides, you're getting lost of how big and dark it is.