Chapter 12

Talia POV

⚠️⚠️(Mature Content Warning)⚠️⚠️

We arrived at his house and he dragged me into his room. The moment he shut the door, he slammed his lips against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling our bodies closer so their arent any more room between us.

He picked me up and I let out a yelp from the sudden shock. He smiled against my lips as I wrapped my legs around him and he pushed me again the wall. Taking my bottom lip in between his teeth, I moaned and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. His right hand started to roam my body while his left kept up.

I was already a moaning mess and we were just kissing. He gripped my waist and moved us towards his bed and laid me down softly, not removing his lips from mine.

I gripped the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up over his head. I was soaking wet, these damn hormones I cursed myself. Once I got his shirt over his head, I went for his belt but he stopped me. He gripped my wrists and placed it over my head.

"Don't move them." He whispered in my ear, I nodded. He started removing my clothes and soon I was completely naked under him. He was licking his lips as he was loving the view. I was moaning and wet already, he hasn't even touch me yet.

He took off the rest of his clothes as his eyes were still locked on mine. I moan when he stood completely naked in front of me and man did I love the view. His tattoos covered every inch of his body. His tone chest and tight muscle arms. I wanted to run my hands along his body, all the way to his sharp V-Line. I bit my lip imaging me running my tongue along those line and meeting at the tip of his shaft.

I closed my eyes imagining his soft skin but my eyes shot wide open at the warmness and wetness of his tongue invading my core. His hot breath blowing on my clit as his tongue made his way into me. He was a god with that tongue, he was so deep in me that I wanted to come right then and there.

I gasp at the sudden entrance his fingers made inside me. Rubbing inside me with his tongue. I was almost there. I gripped his hair tightly and moaned out.

"Fuck! Rider! Right there!" I yelled. I seen dots coming as my core tightened around his fingers and released in his mouth. He continued to lick me up, making sure he got every drop I released.

He got up and I looked up at him tiredly, still coming down from my high.

"I missed that. You taste amazing." He said boldly and I blushed at him. I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I took a deep breath, my face turning more red. "I want to taste you." I said but he shook his head. "Not tonight, let me take care of you."

He leaned down and kissed me. His tongue invading mine and I could taste myself on him. I felt his tip poke at my entrance and gasped the moment I felt him push into me.

He moved away from my lips and stood up straight and gripped my hips. "Fuckkk!" He groaned, "Your still so tight." He said as he pushed all the way into me. He sat there for a second, the moment he started moving, it was over for me. I was moaning, groaning and yelling. Pleading him to go deeper and harder. I was in complete bliss right now.

He took his time. Giving me exactly what I wanted and needed. Not sparing any second and made me feel beautiful all night.

As we finished, I barely could of moved, I was so tired. He ran me a bath and placed me in there gently. While I sat in the bath, he changed the sheets. He came back and washed my body up and brung me back into the bedroom. He put me in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers.