Chapter 23

Talia POV

I woke up and felt well rested. I got out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom but froze when I seen my bed empty. I turned around toward the dresser and seen things hung up. I quickly opened each dresser and seen that everything was where I wanted it to be. I was confused because I know I didn't do that. I closed the dressers and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I brushed my hair and pulled it in a messy bun and walked out the bathroom to my closet. Grabbing one of Riders big sweaters he gave me, I threw it on and walked out the room after I slipped on my slippers.

Going into the kitchen, I seen a plate on the table that had a piece of paper written on it. My curiosity got the best of me and I snatched the paper up and read it.

'I had to go to the workshop with the boys but I made this plate for you and my nephew. Eat up and I will see you later on today.

-Fawn'

I smiled and sat down and ate the breakfast. I figured that they haven't left that long ago since the food was warm. I ate in silence but my mind kept running back to who put the baby's things away. I didn't hear anybody in my room.

I just finished eating and was washing my plate when Hawk came in with Leslie.

"Morning Lia!" Leslie said. "Morning Princess!" I said as she came running up and kissed my belly, "Morning Prince!" She said. Hawk and I just laughed at her. He gave me a hug, "Did you just finish eating?" I nodded and finished washing the dishes. He warmed up some of the breakfast that was left, making him and Leslie a plate. I was about to walk off but I wanted to ask him about the clothes.

"Hey Dad?" I said. He smiled up at me, I knew he loved when I called him that. "Yeah?"

"I have a question. I woke up this morning and seen all the baby's things put away. Do you know who did it?" I asked and he nodded, "Rider did." I sucked in my breath and sighed, "Really?" I asked quietly and he nodded, "I went to check on you this morning and he was just finishing up. I questioned him on why he was in your room. He just said he wanted to help." My heart felt warm on his gesture but I was still hurt and wasn't ready to forgive him. I coughed, "Do you know where he is? I would like to thank him." He didn't ask any questions, just nodded and pointed to his office.

I thanked him and walked to the office. I heard a voice talking and took a deep breath before I knocked. There was a deep voice, "Come in." I sighed and opened the door. There sat Rider in his chair behind his desk. He seen me and froze for a second. I looked and seen that he was in a meeting. There sat two men, one had blonde hair and green eyes and the other had Black hair and deep brown eyes. They wore cuts as well but theirs were different than the guys. The guys cuts were black and leather. But these guys cuts were jean looking.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know he was in a meeting. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you had guests. I'll come back later." I started to walk out and he quickly got up. "No it's okay, they are just just the neighboring club." I turned back around, "This is Kane and his right hand man and husband Zeke. They are just helping me with something. Kane and Zeke, this is Talia."

They stood up and reached out their hands, I shook them. "Talia? I heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you. Congratulations on your son!" Zeke said with a warm smile. I smiled back at him, "Thank you! It's nice to meet y'all as well. I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, I just wanted a word with Rider for a second."

Kane shook his head, his brown eyes went wide, "Oh no problem at all! We will step out to visit the old man for a second." I giggled, "He is currently in the kitchen with Leslie." I told them and they nodded, "Well it was nice to meet you." Kane said before he took Zekes hand and walked out the room, shutting the door behind him and leaving me and Rider alone.

"You okay?" He asked as I was turning to face him. I nodded quickly when my eyes landed on his, "Yeah, I'm okay. I just wanted to say.." I took a deep breath, "I wanted to say thanks for putting mi- our sons things away for me. I really appreciate it." I said and he just looked at me for a second before he smiled, "No problem. You looked tired and I just wanted to help." He moved closer to me and grabbed my hand, "I'm sorry, Talia." I snatched my hand away from him, "Just because you did one act, doesn't make what you did okay."

He shook his head quickly, "I know! I know! I just wanted to help Talia." He said and I felt the tears in my eyes. I knew I needed to leave before I started crying in front of him. I looked down at my feet, "Well I just came in here to say thank you. I'll let you get back to your meeting." I walked out, wiping my tear away quickly. I heard him call my name but I continued to walk. I walked into the kitchen and seen Hawk, Zeke and Kane laughing.

"Hey, I'm done talking to Rider so you guys can go back in. Again, I'm sorry for interrupting your meeting." I said with a smile and they just smiled. I was about to walk off but Hawk stopped me. "Hey, can you watch Leslie for a bit. I want to join the rest of the meeting with them."

"Of course!" I said and he smiled, kissed my head and walked behind Kane toward Riders office. I turned and looked at Leslie and seen that she was covered in Syrup. I just laughed at her, "Let's clean you up so we can watch The Prince and The Frog. How does that sound?" I asked and she screamed, "YES! YES! YES, PLEASE!" I laughed at her and took her to the bathroom and helped her clean her face and hands.

It was about two o'clock in the afternoon by the time me and Leslie finished the movie. Leslie decided she wanted to have a Tea party after. I agreed since the guys still haven't came out the office.

By the time six o'clock hit, we have played dress up and tea party, colored and watch another princess movie. She fell asleep in the middle of the movie so I was able to escape. I decided I was going to cook dinner tonight.

I made baked chicken smothered in cream of mushroom, white rice, sour cream and chive mash potatoes, corn on the cob and croissant biscuits. I was finished by nine and everyone started to come home. I woke Leslie up at eight and we end up eating together before everyone else came. They were happy to come home and seen that they all had plates made. It was funny because they all started eating like they haven't ate all day. As everyone ate, I wished them a good night and went to bed. Today was a long day for me and I was happy that it ended.