Chapter 33

Riders POV

Four weeks. It has been four weeks since Talia and Leslie went missing. Which also means, Talia is now 34 weeks pregnant. Which mean she could possibly go into labor early. I sit in my office and look at the picture of Talia, who is sleeping in our bed on her left side, with her hand laid on her round belly with mine on top of hers. I took it one night when she was sleeping on my phone.

The phone was the first one I took of my own. She looked so beautiful with her dark hair laid out all on her pillow and a faint smile on her lips.

The more I looked at the picture, the more I realized that I was failing her, my son and even my little sister. I wanted to cry at the pain that I know she was feeling, but I couldn't. I needed to handle things right.

My phone ring, I put the picture down and grab my phone to answer. "I got them." I heard Texas say and I hung up my phone, stood up and walked out my office. I walked toward the front of warehouse. My eyes land on Texas as he stood there with a woman and girl, who was about five years old. The same age as Leslie. They were blindfolded and looked scared, exactly how I wanted them.

In the four weeks, we had tried every single thing to get Leo's right hand man to speak. We whipped, cute, sliced, burned and drowned him, but nothing, we couldn't get him to break. He was loyal to his leader and I didn't like that. But the one thing we all know would make any person break, was Family. It took awhile to find his, because he had them hidden well, but clearly not to well.

I nodded towards Texas, he took them and lead them towards a room, siting them on the floor before taking a quick picture. He nodded and left the room, leaving them alone with me. I sighed and took the blind fold off them. The woman had tears in her eyes as she met my eyes. I put my finger to my lips, telling her to calm down. I pointed at her daughter before her eyes widen.

I leaned forward and whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you or your child." I told her before looking back at her. She looked confused but still scared. I took the blindfold off the kid and smiled at her. Her lips were trembling and I felt a little bad, but I needed her to be scared so I could take the picture.

"Hi, my name is Rider. I'm a friend of your daddys." I said and she smiled, I could tell she loved her father and I never want to take a man away from his kid but I would, if they threatened and hurt my family. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it. I motioned Fawn in. The girls have all been here since they found out what's happened to Talia and Leslie. She walked in and smiled at the little girl and her mother.

"This here is Fawn and she has a lot of treats in the kitchen for you." I smiled at her. "Why don't you ask mommy if it's okay to go with Fawn and get some." I said as I looked at the woman who still sat there confused and scared, 'I promise, we aren't going to hurt you.' I tell her and see her mind running a million miles an hour. She then looked at Fawn, who smiled at her. She nodded and looked at her daughter after a minute of silence, "Yeah sweetie, why won't you go with Ms. Fawn and you can even bring me back something, while I talk to daddy's friend."

The little girl nodded, stood up and ran to hold Fawns hand that's she held out for her to grab. The moment they left and the door shut, I looked back toward the lady. "I'm going to come and untie you, but I need you to calm down." I told her before she nodded.

"Why am I here?" She asked quietly as I walked towards her and took my knife out and cut the zip ties from around her wrists. "Why don't we sit down and talk? Would you like some coffee or tea?" I asked and she shook her head. I nodded and helped her up, sat her in the chair across from me.

"Well let me intoduced myself, My name is Rider, I'm the President of a motorcycle gang called-" I started before she cut me off, "The Devil Riders." She looked scared and I smiled at her, "Exactly." I looked at her and we fell silent for a second, before she spoke again.