Chaoter 34

Talia POV

The pain I'm feeling is excruciating and I feel like my body is going to give out. The torture they have inflicted on me was horrible. They have did everything they could to hurt me but not kill me or harm my baby. I have been cut with all different knifes and in all different places of my body, all except my stomach. They have ragged my face and drowned me with buckets and buckets of water a few time. I have been hung with my arms above my head for hours and hours. There are bruises laced all over my body and I'm so numb to care.

For the past four weeks it's been nothing but the same. Today being no different. They come in, try to get information out of me and when I don't give them what they want, the torture begins. They have tried to hurt Leslie with me there but it never happened since I was always protecting and I still will until Ryder finds us.

They have been making her sit there and watch what they do to me but it always ends up with me telling her to 'close your eyes and cover your ears'. There has been a few times that they took her out the room and when she came back, she was a crying mess. I would ask her if they touched her in places they shouldn't or hurt her but she always said 'no, but they made me watch.' It took me a awhile to understand and I had a feeling that they wanted to have nightmares, they wanted to ruin her innocence.

Leslie has suck a strong kid during this whole thing besides the few time she was taken and brought back. She would remind me to stay strong too and that Ryder and her daddy was going to save us. She had so much faith in Ryder and they guys but as the days go by and the torture continues, I lose a little faith.

I want to believe that Ryder will find us but as the weeks pass and my belly grow, I worry. Yesterday the doctor told me that my son has shifted down and I can go into early labor due to the stress I'm in. He said which isn't good, because I'm only 34 weeks and my baby's lungs haven't fully developed. He said he will be coming today to give me a shot to help his lungs grow, so just incase if I do go into labor, he won't have many problems, but maybe just some asthma when he grows up. Which I'm still worried about.

The doctor, Nate, who I learned his name is, is apparently being forced to be here. Leo threatened his family and kidnapped him due to a gambling debt he has with the Vipers. He is being held in a guest room here until he pays off his debt. He told me that the only time he is able to leave is when he heading somewhere to get the things he need for me and Leslie. He also said that there is always someone with him when he does. So if I needed him to go tell Ryder something, he couldn't, which frustrated me because all I wanted to do was be home and to finish getting ready for my baby.

Being kidnapped sucks, the only plus side about being kidnapped and tortured is that the doctor to come and check on me and the baby and also to fix my wounds. Plus they feed us to three times a day like they're supposed to but not big portions that we need, but it's still something.

"ANSWER ME NOW!!!!!!" He yells, but when I don't say anything, 'WHIP!' The stinging of the braided black leather whip, has my back burning and bleeding. I scream out in pain as I grip onto the chains that are holding my arms above my head. "I will will not tell you anything." I say as the stinging burns with another hit.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! WHY ARE YOU STILL PROTECTING THE MAN THAT LIED AND CHEATED ON YOU!!" He yells, "HE DOESNT GOVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! IF HE DID HE WOULD BE HERE! ITS BEEN A MONTH AND MOT A SONGLE SIGHT OF THE MAN YOUR TRYING TO PROTECT!!" He yells with so much venom. He walks closer to me, his breath fanning my face, making me want to gag from the stench of whiskey, nicotine and bad breath. "Do you really think he care about you or this bastard of a child? Do you know that the other night MayLene came here all chirping about how she satisfied Ryder last night in the bed y'all shared? She even said he couldn't stop moaning her name out all night. That she was the best he ever had and how your nothing compared to her and how he regrets meeting you and getting you pregnant with that bastard child. He even said he doesn't give a duck about you and won't even look for you."