Chapter 35

Ryder POV

The day Vipers right hand man told me everything we got to planning. But the first thing I did was keep my promise to Kailee and Heather. I moved them to the many apartments I own. Gave them money and everything they needed to make a good life. To know that they didn't have any idea of what Duke did, was not their fault. They were not to be blame for having a sick fucked S their husband and father. They were innocent in it and that's how I decided they were going to live, I just hope that they heather will grow up to remember the good father she had, and never to learn about the sick fuck he really was.

Every time I looked at the little girl, she reminded of Leslie. It made me pissed off because who the fuck takes a innocent five year old little girl and a pregnant woman, my woman. It pisses me off that it took me four weeks to get any information about their whereabouts. It's pisses me off that I don't know what the fuck they have done to either of them. It pisses me off the most that I don't know how Talia or my son is doing.

The next day after getting all information, the moment I walked into church, all eyes turned to me. I held my head high, my back straight and a look of determination on my face.

I stand at the head of the table, my fist balled up and knuckles on the table. "What do we got?" I said and the first person who spoke was hacker, "The moment you told me the location, I was able to hack in with no issues. It was like buy one, get five for free. I mean their security system was horribly set up. They had a fake firewall up and their password was Viper123, how pathetic. So whoever set up their security system either are just horrible at the job or just didn't give a fuck." I nod, "Did you see if it was-" he laughs, "Yeah Prez, i did. They have set this up a year ago. Way before you met Talia. It just seems like Leo is just slow as fuck." He said and I nod, "Good job, did they have cameras?" I asked and he nodded before looking down in his lap, "What is it?"

He sighs, "Ryder, I seen Talia and Leslie." Everyone shot up in their seats, "It's bad." His face looked heart broken, like he has never seen anything like he was about to show us. "I connected it to the tv." He said and turned on the tv with a remote before he went to his tablet he had that was sitting in front of him, clicked a few things before something popped up on the screen.

There was Leslie sitting in a corner crying, looking at Talia. Talia hands chained and raised a over her head, her swollen belly exposed and she was raised to where she looked like she was standing on her tippy toe. I seen her look at Leslie and say something. There was no audio to the video so I couldn't hear what she said. But I figured it out the moment I seen Leslie cover her ears and closer her eyes, but she was still sobbing. My little sister was sobbing in a corner, needing comfort and the one person who can give it to her at that moment couldn't. She looked so scared, dirty, her face and nose were red and she was wearing a shirt that was too big for her. After a few seconds of looking, I realized that was the shirt Talia had on. She must of gave it to her.

My eyes went back to Talia and I seen her screaming and her body jerking. I can see she was in pain. Her arms exposed with the little tank top she had on, her arms wrapped in gauze by blood dripped through. A man with his hand raised to her and back to the camera stood in front of her yelling. She continues to shake her head which just makes the man angrier. He slaps her hard and I turn my head away from the tv out of anger as my head look at everyone in the room, their anger exposed and looking like they ready to hunt and kill.

"Prez, it gets worse." Hacker said quietly and I turned back around, the moment my eyes connect to the tv, I seen what was making her body jerk, the long braided black leather whip that is connecting to her back. Making her scream out in pain, I couldn't take it anymore.

My heart was tightening in my chest. I felt anger, fear, sadness, vengeful and disappointment. Mainly disappointment not to her but to me. Im Disappointed that I didn't work harder to find her. I'm disappointed in myself for failing her and our son. I was suppose to protect her but I didn't. I lift the tv up and throw it to the other side of the room. I couldn't watch it anymore.