Chapter 36

Ryder POV

After coming up with the plan, we all hopped in our trucks and on our bikes and headed towards the warehouse where we knew Talia and Leslie was held in. Of course we had Hacker pull up the blue prints of the building so I could have my men cover all exits just incase Leo tries to escape when he knows we are there.

The moment we arrived, all I wanted to do was run into the building and get my girl, son and little sister. Knowing all the pain they indured while in the hands of a vicious man like Leo, I knew I needed to get them out.

"Are we waiting for the next shift switch?" Texas asked as he looked at his watch, "Its in fifteen minutes." I nodded, "Yeah." We parked our trucks a few blocks away and hid the motorcyles in the back of alleys. I made sure we had some of the men stay there, just incase we needed them to come. The warehouse was surround by woods and as we made our way to the front lines and hidden away, we watched everything from afar.

Venom men drinking and smoking. They were talking, laughing, arguing and wrestling and it made them look like they are wild animals. But what caught my attention was the girls that surrounded them. The way these snakes were caressing, gripping, yanking, pushing and dragging them around, made my blood boil. I understand that pack whores are pack whores but the way these girls looked, they looked younger than Talia. Some even looked as young as fifteen years old and they looked terrified, a few even look like they want to cry. I knew we had to save them too.

"Tell everyone not to hurt these girls. The way they are acting, I dont think they are meant to be here." I tell Mac and he nods as he runs off to tell everyone. I looked at my phone and noticed that we have a couple more minutes. To know that when they switch, they leave the doors unsecured for about three minutes, which gives us just enough time to sneak in through the back, amateurs.

I pull out my phone and dial Hakers number and put him on speaker. After a few rings, "Boss?" I heard shuffling in the background, "Hacker, are you near your computers." I asked, "Yes, Boss." I see Mac has returned, "I told them." I nod at him before I turn my attention back to the voice on my phone, "Hacker, I need you to get all the prospects there at the clubhouse and women, to go and grab some blankets and lots of water. We are going to bring back some young girls who I believe are getting trafficked." I heard him mutter something before he answers, "Alright boss, I just told Fawn and she just left out the room to handle that. How is everything going on your end?" He asked. "We going to go in through the back of the building, during swift switch. But I need you to pull up the cameras and tell me where Talia and Leslie are exactly."

He said a quick alright before I heard alot of typing away. Hacker was a smart man, he can type up to three hundred words a minutes. He can get into any security system in just minutes. His fingers work computers like magic. "I need you to hurry up, we only have about five minutes minutes before we have to head in." I told him, "Just give me a few more seconds boss."

I looked at my dad, Texas, Griller, Mac and Butcher, "Get ready. Dad, take your men to the east side, Driller take most of the men to the west and Mac take some of your men to the north. Remember the plan, kill whoever you need to to get to Leo and if there are any girls on the inside that are hurt, get them out of there. No matter what." I told them as they nodded and headed out.

"Boss, I found them." I heard a voice and put my attention back to Hacker. "When you go in through the back, your going to turn left right away. You are going to see a hallway on the left, go down that hallway, until you see a red door. Once you see that red door, your going to go through there and go down the stairs. You will see a bunch of metal doors, they are in the third one on the right. But be careful because Leo is down there and there is about..." He trails off for a second, "Thirteen men down there, including Leo. Also there is a guy thats currently in the room but his back is faced towards me and he is near Talia. I dont know what he is doing but she is crying."