Chapter 32

Talia POV

Darkness. That's all I can see. I look around frantic as I tried to find a light but all I hear is a faint cry. I run and try to search for the cry, as I run, I hear it getting louder and louder. I notice a small light shining. I run as fast as my legs would move, until I stop in my tracks and see Leslie, in a corner of a dark room with a little light above her head.

"Leslie!" I yell and she looks up, looking around. "Talia, help me." She cries and I start to walk towards her but with every step I take, she get pushed back. She cries harder, "Talia, please!" She moves to her knees, "Wake up, please! I'm scared!" She covers her face with her hands. She becomes further and further away and her cries become quieter as I run after her.

"Leslie, I'm here! I'm coming!" I start to feel my body go cold, I freeze as I felt like my eyes was trying to open more. I felt something touching my arm, shaking me. I try to swat it away.

"Talia, please!" I hear a quiet cry. I fall to the ground in pain, holding my stomach, realizing I have no bump. "What's going on?" I start to cry, "Where's my son?" I ask, "Rider? Rider!" I yell, feeling my chest tighten. I close my eyes as it starts to get darker and darker.

I don't know what happened next, but I shoot you and realize I'm covered in sweat. My body aches and I quickly reach for my stomach, realizing my bump was there. I groan as I look around and see I'm in a dark room. A small window again the far left side of the room, but it was closed off with bars.

I look to my other side, letting my eyes getting use to the darkness, as I hear a quiet whimper. I start to hold my head as I felt like something was pounding in it. That's when I start to remember everything that happened. The girls days, the ice-cream shop and the kidnapping. My eyes widen, "Leslie!" I yell, trying to get up, but was hit with a sharp pain in my back. I fall forwards. "Leslie!" I yell and heard a small gasp, "Talia?! Your awake." I turn around to where I heard it come from. "Leslie, where are you?" I asked quietly and then I hear rattling. I look over and my eyes connect with a small girl, wearing a a shirt and pants, no jacket, no shoes or socks. I smile when my eyes connect with those blue eyes, that match ones I love. "Leslie?" I ignore the pain and crawl towards her. When I get closer, I notice her ankles are tied and are in a metal ankle bracelet, that's connected to chains.

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?" I asked, the moment I got close to her that I was able to pull her into me. She cried harder as I felt her squeeze me, "I'm scared! You got her and I tried to wake you but wouldn't wake up!" She sobbed in my arms and I just held her tighter, "It's okay, I'm okay, Sweetie. Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

I sat there and held her for a couple minutes she sobbed into me. Her breathing soon shallowed down and I sighed, knowing she most likely cried herself to sleep. But I couldn't help but to notice that even though she was sleep, her body was still shaking. I looked around and saw that the room was wet and concrete. The metal dark door, stood tall with nothing on the inside. No lock, hole, or screw. I knew we weren't going to be able to get out. Leslie jerked in my arms and I looked down, giving her a sad smile as I pulled her closer to me. I noticed the small goosebumps that littered her body.

I looked at myself and noticed that I had on my tank top, my thick long sleeve shirt and leggings. I quickly moved Leslie so her head was laying on my belly. I leaned her up, and pulled my long sleeve shirt over my head and quickly put it on her. She groaned when I loved her but she shivering calmed down when I put my shirt on her. Leaving me with the chill air, not regretting my decision to give her my shirt.

I don't know know how long it was that we have been in here or how long I was praying for Rider and the boys to come find us. I silently told them that I would do everything in my power to protect Leslie and my son. I won't let any harm come to them.