Chapter 30

Talia POV
(30 Weeks Pregnant)

Today Rider and I, have a doctor appointment to check on our little man. I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant and my stomach is sooo stretched out that I feel like I'm going to burst open. I literally sleep in Riders Pjs and T-Shirts. As I get ready, I decided to dress to match the weather. It's a little windy with a cool breeze but also warm. So I choose to dress in all black with a olive green thin jacket.

I finish getting ready and leave our room, heading towards the kitchen

I finish getting ready and leave our room, heading towards the kitchen. I wobble into the kitchen, my hand laying on my belly. I groan when I feel my son stretching and hurting my rib. I look down at my belly with a scowl on my face.

"Ugh, I can't wait until your out of me!" I say and I hear everyone laugh, making me look up at them and glare. Which shuts them up quickly, making me laugh internally. I walk to the fridge and grab a water, opening it and drank it like I have been stuck in a desert for a year without anything to drink.

I finish the last of it and exhale a relaxed breath. "That was good." I said to myself. I put the bottle in the recycling, walking over back to the fridge to grab another one.

"Why you so thirsty?" I hear a voice say. I look up to see who the voice belong to, Hacker. I smile, "I'm thirsty as hell, plus we have an appointment today to check on this lil man." He nods, "Do you need a ride?" He asked and I smile. I was about to reply to him but Rider walked in the kitchen. "Nope, I'm going to take my truck." He said and I smiled at him. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my lips, "Morning Beautiful."

I smile, "Morning. Where were you this morning? I woke up and you weren't there." I asked him and he wrapped his hands around my waist, "I went to the shop since it's Nicks first day. Just wanted to check on him and make sure Texas remembers that if anything happens to the kid that you will have his and everyone else's balls." He laugh and I nodded, "Good, because he is a good kid, with a family he got to take care of." I pointed out and he just nodded and kissed me again.

He sees the water battle in my hands, "Make sure you finish that before we get to the doctors." He said and I rolled my eyes, "I already drank a whole one already." He released me went to the loaf of bread that was on the counter and placed four pieces of break in the toaster. "Good."

I went to sit down in his chair. Everyone still looks at me like I'm crazy for sitting in the MC Presidents chair without a care in the world. About three minutes later, there is a plate sat in front of me with two piece of toast, with butter and powder sugar.

(A/N: It's really good and was one of my cravings I had when I was pregnant with my youngest.)

My mouth started watering when my eyes landed on the white power. I smiled up at Rider, I noticed he had a plate of toast as well. I stood up and looked at the chair before I looked at him. He understood what I was saying as he placed his plate down and moved the chair back a little, before sitting and pulling me onto his lap. I kissed him again before I turned back to my mouth watering food and starting eating. Tuning everyone out as I focus on the flavor and the crunch but soft texture of my toast. I moan as I take every single bite. Soon I was done and was sad that it was all gone. Rider had one left. I looked at him and seen that he was in a conversation with his dad. I don't think he would mind if I just, you know, eat this.