Chapter 16

Talia POV
2 Months Later
(16 weeks pregnant)

Today I have my 16 week doctors appointment. I'm so excited to see my little baby. My baby bump is now showing and oh was I in love. 

It's been two months since that night happened with Rider and May

It's been two months since that night happened with Rider and May. I believed him a little when he explained what happened but I still was a little iffy about the situation. That is until Bear showed me the video he recorded. He said it was like watching an episode of Jerry Springer, where the girl didn't want to be the fuck buddy or hoe anymore and wanted something more serious and the guy blasting her and put her in her place.

I'm not going to lie and say I didn't feel a tiny bit bad for May. A tiny bit thought. I could tell she really thought he was going to make her his Old Lady. I seen the dedication, determination and Lust in her eyes. But once I heard how she called me a bitch and disrespected me and my child, all that feeling bad for her went out the window. She called my baby a bastard. I felt my body get hot in anger as I thought about what I would of done if I was there and heard her. I'd probably be in jail and arguing with Rider because he had to bail his baby's mom out.

As we sit and wait for the doctor to call my name, Rider is replying to emails and I'm reading a parenting magazine. We have been waiting for about thirty minutes and our appointment was twenty minutes ago. Rider wasn't happy that they made us wait way past our appointment time but I told him it was fine because I wasn't in a rush.

Another ten minutes, we were finally called. "Talia Rivers?" I looked up and raised my hand so they know I was here. Rider put his phone in his pocket, grabbed my hand and we headed back following the nurse.

We arrive in the room and she nurse took vital and checked my weight. I felt fat that I have gain 10lbs in less than a month but the nurse said that's normal. After she left, we sat and waiting for the doctor to come.

"Do you think we can find out if it's a boy or girl today?" Rider asked and I looked up and smiled at him, shrugging my shoulders. Every single appointment we go to, he asks this question and it warms my heart. These last two months, Rider has stepped up and shown me he was serious about this. About being there for the baby and me.

He gets up and goes to get whatever I'm craving something at 2am. He makes sure once I get home from work, I have a bath ready and he gives me a massage at the aching body parts. He makes sure I'm comfortable and taken care of. We cut my lease and I fully moved into the clubhouse with him and the guys. I love it and I love those biker bad boys.

I have gotten really close with them all and adore them all. They are like my big brothers and Hawk is like a father to me that I have never had. I found out that Hawks real name is Hassan, unique huh.

A couple minutes after the nurse left, the doctor came in, rolling the ultrasound machine. He was an older man, mid 50's and Snow White hair and round glasses.