Intro

Hello gorgeous people!!

Welcome to my first book, Forgetting The Bad Boy.

First time readers, thank you so whole-heartedly for giving this lil old story a chance🥺 I sincerely hope you enjoy the book, I have plenty in store for you if so!♥️

This story was completed March 29th, 2020.

There is a second book, a prequel, that will be released soon.

There is a third book, a sequel, to this series as-well that is currently in progress.

You can find both on my profile!

As more lovely individuals so kindly give my book a chance, I've decided to add a little more work into it.

Just to give it that—

✨🍃🧚🏻‍♀️POP🍃✨🧚🏻‍♀️

Which brings us to the creation of this intro page! Ya'll deserve the damn world for even CLICKING on my book, the least I can do is give you a warm welcome♥️

I hope both my first time readers and those who've chose to read it again enjoy the extra chapters, including this intro and a cast/aesthetics page!

‼️ATTENTION‼️
**This book contains subjects of drug use/abuse, suicide and self harm, topics of sexual assault, abuse, fully descriptive sexual scenes, coarse language and mature subject matter.**

If you're triggered or unsettled by any of the subjects listed above, I wouldn't suggest this book for you!

For my first time readers, I do like to go over a couple things before we dive on into the story...

Most importantly: This story is owned by ME.

1. I'm an amateur writer and there will easily be spelling and grammar errors I may not have caught so my bad I'm no professional I'm a young adult lol🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, I do be blind as a bat👀

2. This book is my creation. Please do not COPY my ideas and take them as your own :) On the subject of copying, any pictures or videos in the book are not mine, songs and pictures are to add to the story and characters.

3. If you don't like the book or something about it whether it be plot, a character, an action etc—don't read it. I do not tolerate hate comments or negative ones towards me, my book, or other people, you will be blocked. IT BE THAT SIMPLE👏🏼

4. This book is fiction if you couldn't guess already: plots, characters and events are all made up, nor are they based on anything. Some things might not make sense or be realistic in this story, but hey that's the beauty of fiction! So don't even come at me lmao.

5. This book contains a lot of mature themes including sexual scenes that are fully descriptive, drug use and abuse, violence, suicide and self harm, mature language and themes. If you are not older than the age of 16 I'd advise you do not read this book! I don't want to horrify anyone too young to read😳 but I ain't y'all momma soooo...

6. Last but not least, if you truly enjoy the book, please don't be shy to comment, don't forget to vote, and follow to support me in this beautiful writing journey!

Enjoy the read you amazingly wonderful people, have a bright day and keep on smiling!

Let's get it!❤️