prologue

RAVENHILL, a ghost town now dominated by 'the gifted', the descendants of the Gods, the Angels, the Devil and Demons. Any being of supernatural, be it the vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, hybrids or tribids, all the way to the mutants, the chosen ones, they all managed to live in peace in the town.

Iris Morales, the descendant of both the Angels and Demons. Her father, Alron, one of the Demons in charge of the Underworld, had a slip up with one of the Angels from Heaven when they both came down to Earth. Agatha, the Angel who got punished with mortality sent her kid to Alron. That would explain Iris' cold, rude and 'devilish' attitude.

Despite everything, Alron had another child with one of the Demons. Liviana Morales. Although she's from pure Demon bloodline, she's a lot nicer and friendlier.

But the Gods, Heaven and Hell were still unhappy over Alron and Agatha's accidental offspring. Hence, they set a curse on both Alron's kids; Iris and Liviana. A venom that will run through their blood, lacing their lips. That meant no kisses.

The venom won't do much harm to the other person, but one kiss is all it takes to risk their life. It's like a videogame, you have 5 lives, but in this case, they have 5 kisses. In which at the last kiss, it's game over.

Joel Pimentel. The 'Player Angel'. Along with his cousin, Christopher Velez, also with the title 'Player Angel'. Somehow they win over every girl their way, minus the Morales' which frustrates them everytime.

Zabdiel De Jesús. The vampire. His father was the representative of the vampires when they first built Ravenhill. He's pretty influential if I do say so myself.

Erick Brian Colon. Ah, the green eyed half-breed everyone swoons over. By half-breed I mean hybrid. Hybrid that has a little demon blood in him. Can you imagine a hybrid; vampire and werewolf plus the demon blood in him, the power he holds. Let's not start on how lustful demons can get.

Richard Camacho. The Demon breed. Filled with lust, like other Demons. His eyes got that charm that lures the girls. Flirty and an expert when it comes to sweet talking. But you wouldn't want to get too close when he's moody, I mean, he is a demon after all.

Ariana Iglesia. The tribid. Oh the power she holds considering she's a full package; vampire, werewolf and witch. Although her powers are still rather weaker compared to the Morales', she's still quite powerful among the supernaturals.

Rebeka Mosley. The witch, a descendant of the most powerful witches bloodline; the Mosley's. She mastered every spell and magic that she could ever possibly need since the age of 10. Talk about grooming since young.

Ileana Cortez. The beautiful wild card. Another Demon. Same traits as Richard but let's say she's a little wilder.

Jose and Susana Andres. The gifted siblings. On their own, they're already quite dangerous. But together, they're deadly. Invincible.

Sebastian Romeo. The warlock. He's also the Chosen One, so he has a lot of powers that he is yet to discover. 

Jade Rosewood. The charmed one. Her powers include telekinesis, manipulation of molecules and premonitions. Not to mention she has the power of all four elements of nature; air, fire, water and earth.

Rio Brunelli. Another gifted. This one can control minds and also make people feel an extreme pain. That pain can't be felt by the Angels and Demons, or anyone had that has Angels or Demons blood flowing through their veins.

All of them attend Ravenhill High. A supernatural town needs a supernatural school as well. They barely get along, only some of them but that's life, you love some you hate some; and you can't stand some.

But despite everything, they're family. And this is their story.

The story of their lives.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

AH IT'S OUT

i did it. i dumped this, before i finished inches but wtv

i hope this made sense lmaoo so uhh what do y'all think y'all are in for rn👀