chapter ten

THE teens were all gathered by the lake. "Is everyone here?" Erick asked. "Everyone's counted for," Zabdiel said. "Good. Come this way," the green eyed boy said as he walked into the woods with the rest of them following, Joel coming last.

"Where exactly are we heading?" Rebeka asked. "Somewhere," Erick shrugged and the girl huffed.

After about a 10 minutes walk, they stopped in front of some old wired fence. There was an old wooden sign that said 'Prohibited Area' in red spray paint. "Right so we're going through somewhere prohibited," Joel sighed.

"What? Your first time doing something you shouldn't?" Iris chuckled and the boy rolled his eyes, fighting back a smile.

Erick led them through a hole in the fence, not too big but enough to fit them. They then stopped in front of an abandoned mansion.

"Care to explain why you know this place?" Christopher asked. Erick sighed. "Later, now just be careful for traps. There's a lot here," just as he said that, he yanked Liviana closer to him.

"Step on that," he said, pointing to a marble square lamination on the floor, "that drops," he continued, pointing up to a massive round rock that's hanging on the edge of an old cabinet. "So basically you nearly died," he concluded.

Liviana stood stunned. "Thanks," she let out, giving Erick pats on the back. They continued walking into the mansion, keeping an extra eye out for boomytraps.

Erick held a lit torch and got on his knees to open a hidden wooden door. He headed down the ladder and waited downstairs for the others. "Holy crap," Ileana let out once she arrived in the basement.

Erick had already lit the basement so it was rather bright down there. "Welcome to my crib," he said and plopped down on the couch.

"Quite modern compared to the exterior," Zabdiel commented. "C'mon, I wasn't gonna let this place be nasty as hell," the boy responded.

"Anyways, back to the real reason we're here," Ileana called out. "Jade, Rebe, can we do a locating spell?" Ariana asked the two witches who looked at each other and shrugged.

"He's a demon, will it work?" Jade asked. "Most likely, no," Rebeka shrugged as Ariana sighed, starting to bite on her nails.

"What else can we do? Is there a different kind of spell?" Joel asked. "Susana," Christopher blurted. "What?" Iris questioned. "She can see things remember? She has visions, maybe we can ask for her help," he elaborated.

✾✾✾

It was dark out and Richard felt the cold wind blow onto this face. He opened his eyes and jumped a little, startled. He looked around and realized he was in a cabin, an unfamiliar cabin. The wind was blowing through an open window, right in front of him.

He sat up on the bed, confused.

How did he get there?

All he remembered was heading home and sitting in his living room.

"So he's awake," an unfamiliar male voice was heard by the door, causing Richard's head to snap in that direction.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here?" he questioned all at once, about to go off on the guy.

"Calm down, here, eat," the guy said, putting a container of food on the bed before standing by the end of it.

"How do I know you didn't poison that shit?" Richard asked and the guy chuckled.

"I'm Sebastian Romeo," he said and Richard's eyes widened.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

boom boom boom

dont worry y'all richard bein missing won't be long ;)

but now we know where he is, and sebastian makes his first appearance

what we thinkin rn? why did sebastian take him? what does he want?

keep voting and streaming beso and holiday mv by little mix bye ✌