chapter twenty nine

IRIS and Joel ran into Liviana's room when they heard Erick call for them. "What hap- oh my God," Iris let out as she quickly ran to Erick who had Liviana in his arms.

"Put her on the bed, careful not to touch the venom," Iris instructed and the boy did as told. "Joel, get the others here now. Especially Jade," Iris said to her boyfriend who immediately went to call his sister and friends.

Iris quickly went into the bathroom and got a dry towel from a drawer under the sink and quickly went to wipe the venom off. "What happened?" she asked Erick.

"I don't know. I went to the bathroom and when I went out she looks scared then she struggled to breathe and all this happened," he said quickly in one breath.

Iris nodded and continued to wipe her sister's nose and mouth. She scanned the room and found an unfolded paper on her dressing table.

The blonde went to grab it and took a sniff. "Isn't that the packet Jade uses to store the thing you two use?" Joel asked when he entered the room. "Yeah. But it smells different," Iris said, scrunching up her face.

"Isn't it from Jade?" Erick asked and she nodded. "Did she do this?" he asked again. Iris turned to look at Joel who was already looking at her.

"No no, why would she?" Joel questioned, shaking his head. "Let's just wait till they get here and maybe try to help Liv breathe better," Iris suggested, putting the piece of paper back in it's place and went back onto her sister's bed.

After almost 10 minutes, everyone arrived. "Jade did you give the drug?" Joel asked. "Yeah, I gave it to her from my locker," she responded as she went to the girl.

"Well whatever it is you gave her did this to her," Erick said. "Give me the packet," Rebeka said and Joel gave it to her. "I think someone hexed it," she suggested after examining it.

"Is there a way to cure her? She's losing too much venom," Iris asked. "Not sure. Maybe we could walk back?" Ariana suggested.

"Walk back?" Christopher asked. "Like go back into the past and see what happened," Zabdiel explained.

"While we're at it, why don't we investigate more?" Ileana suggested. "After we heal Liv. She needs the venom and she's losing too much," Iris said.

"Agreed," Erick nodded.

"Then let's a quick walk," Ariana nodded at Rebeka and the two left the mansion.

Meanwhile for Liviana, the venom didn't stop flowing out of her nose. Richard and Christopher went to get more towels and Iris kept wiping, since she's the only one that can get in contact with the venom.

"She losing 3 kisses worth of venom," the blonde grunted as she kept trying to clear it. "If they don't get here quick with a cure or something this will be bad," Richard pointed out.

"We might need to buy time," Christopher sighed. "I could try a spell to slow this down, give us time?" Jade suggested. "Do it," Iris told her.

✾✾✾

It had been 4 hours, and Ariana and Rebeka just came back to reality. They now know everything; including what Jose and Susana had been up to, even Sebastian.

"Sebastian did it," Ariana let out turning to Rebeka. "He cursed Christopher's wings, and that caused my aunt's death. Susana swapped the packets. Jose is a snitch. None of them are getting away with this," Rebeka said.

"It'll be hard if it's just us. We need more help," Ariana said and her friend agreed.

The two rushed over and told the others everything.

"This is war." Ileana muttered.

"And we definitely need more people," Zabdiel added.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

shit is getting reaaaal

what do we think? c'mon voice ur thoughtssss

i didn't proofread so yeah