chapter seven

LOUD knocks on his door woke Jose up from his quick afternoon nap. Sighing, he got up from the couch and opened his front door. There he found his students, and sister. "Susana? You should be at the haven, why are you here?" he asked and she stared at him blankly.

"She can't remember much," Joel explained. Jose sighed and let them all in. "This happens whenever she tries to use too much mind control," he explained to them as he gave his sister a cup of tea.

"Mind control? For what?" Rebeka asked. "A lot of things. But I know she's trying to find someone," Jose said. "Who?" Zabdiel asked again. "Sebastian Romeo, the chosen one. He ran away from the haven a month ago, after he found out he was chosen," he said to them.

"Wait, why did he run away?" Erick asked and Jose shrugged. "No one knows. All we know is that if his powers are misused, he could destroy Ravenhill, he could destroy all of Earth, even us," he said and the kids gulped.

"How can we find him?" Iris asked and they all turned to her, wide eyes. "Yeah how?" Liviana asked Jose again. "When they said the Morales' are crazy, they weren't kidding," Richard sighed. "Get used to it. You guys seriously needa loosen up," Ileana said to them and Jose chuckled.

He then carried on to tell them how they could try to find Sebastian; including a locator spell.

"We should try that when we head home," Rebeka said to Ariana who nodded. "But what do we do when we find him?" Joel asked. "Try to get him to me, I'll handle the rest," Jose said and they all nodded, understanding.

After a little more chat on the topic, the kids all left Jose's house after Susana thanked them.

"So how long until Susana's memory comes back?" Liviana asked. "Maybe by tomorrow," Erick shrugged.

"Well I need to go to head to Jade's right quick," Liviana said again as she walked ahead of them. "Why?" Iris asked. "For my 'drugs'," the brunette shrugged.

"Liv, stop that," the blonde told her and the girl simply chuckled. "I'm not risking the number of lives I got. It's like, birth control, but double the task- it deactivates the venom. Chao!" Liviana stated and headed off.

Iris sighed at her sister. For some reason she didn't dare to take that risk, as much as she wanted to.

✾✾✾

Christopher sat at the bar of the empty pub downtown. A friend of Richard's, who's now a friend of his as well, owns the place and lets him in even when it's closed.

"What you're so stressed about?" Rio asked after pouring him a shot of whiskey. "Who said I'm stressed?" Christopher questioned as he took a shot.

"You only come here when I'm closed, and order shots of whiskey, when you're stressed or when something's bothering you. I know you Chris, talk to me," he said.

The man sighed. "There's this girl-" "When is there not a girl?" Rio chuckled and Christopher glared at him, causing him to put his hands up in surrender.

"As I was saying, there's this girl that I hooked up with and for some reason isn't getting off my mind," he stated. Rio whistled teasingly.

"Must be a goddess if Christopher Velez can't seem to forget her," he pointed out. "Well, she does have her ways," the man shrugged.

"Who is it?" Rio asked his friend. "Rebeka," Christopher responded. "Mosley?" he asked again and the man nodded.

Rio stared at him like he just showed up from outer space. "How'd you get a Mosley to sleep with you?" he questioned and Christopher chuckled.

"It was a drunk thing," he responded. "You really out here scoring some good shots," Rio chuckled and the man shrugged.

He asked for another shot and Rio gladly poured one for him.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

hi, new update

i'm sick but i been editing and writing for some reason lol

okay bye hv fun keep voting

check out my new book 'never (.jp)' aight bye