chapter seventeen

RAIN was pouring in Ravenhill, and Liviana just happened to be running some errands. She was on her way home using the route by the woods. Even if she shape shifted, she was already soaked.

"Why are you walking in the rain?" a familiar voice came up from behind her. "Oh you know, for fun," she responded, not looking at who it was.

Erick sighed. He turned and noticed they were close to his place. He didn't waste any time and picked the girl up bridal style before speeding into his home.

"What the fuck?!" the girl cursed as he set her down on her feet. "A warning would've been nice," she spat, smacking his chest as she steadied herself.

"You weren't paying attention," he shrugged. "Put your things there," he started to say before zooming off and coming back all within a second, "and dry yourself with this," he continued as he handed her a towel.

Liviana set her stuff down on the table as she wrapped the towel around herself. "Here," he said again as he showed up behind her.

She turned around, finding Erick holding some sweatpants and a hoodie. "Because you're socked so it's better for you to change into some dry clothes," he said again when she didn't take them.

She nodded, grabbing them with her two hands. "Thanks," she muttered and he led her to his room to get changed.

There wasn't any signs of the rain stopping soon, so Erick wouldn't let her leave. That meant the two of them would be alone in the house. Just the two of them.

"You got food?" the girl asked as she came out of his room in his clothes. "Yeah, check the kitchen," he responded and she did just that.

Liviana grabbed a chocolate bar from the fridge, finding a piece of paper on the counter next to it. She unfolded the paper and read the contents.

"Did you get your food?" Erick asked as he stood by the entrance of the kitchen, startling the girl

"Did you get your food?" Erick asked as he stood by the entrance of the kitchen, startling the girl. She quickly folded the paper and put it back where it was.

"Yep, got it," she said, biting onto the chocolate bar in her hand. "Okay," he nodded and the girl made her way out of the kitchen. Erick noticed the paper there and went over to take it.

Folding it smaller, he quickly stuffed it into his pocket.

✾✾✾

Rebeka was sitting on her couch in the living room when there were bangings on her door. She groaned and opened the door with her magic from the couch. In came none other than Christopher Velez.

"Hi," he greeted, closing and locking the door behind him. "What are you doing here?" she sighed. "I wanted to see you," he admitted.

He gestured if he could sit and she nodded as she sat up properly. "I'm gonna be honest with you here Rebe," he started and the girl just looked at him.

"I don't exactly have anyone else-" Rebeka cut him off, "The boys?" she asked. "Okay yeah I have them but I'd prefer to talk you right now," he said and she nodded.

"Lately I haven't been feeling like myself, mostly because I haven't been able to fly," he started off and the girl payed attention. "So I went to Jade to see if she could help. And she told me that there's something wrong with my wings. If it doesn't get fixed, I might lose my wings, for good," he sighed, burying his face in his hands.

"How can we fix it?" she asked. "We don't know, but it'll take a lot out of a witch," he let out. "Then I'll do it, I'll help you," she told him.

Christopher turned to her, surprised. "Why?" he questioned and the girl chuckled. "I mean it's not like you love me," he shrugged. "Hey, I love you," she let out.

"You don't love me, I just turn you on," he chuckled

"You don't love me, I just turn you on," he chuckled. The girl shrugged. "That's a form of love," she said.

Christopher turned to her. They shared a brief eye contact before he smashed his lips onto hers.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

did not proofread, ignore mistakes lol

What's erick hiding?👀