chapter twenty six

THE teens were all by the lake as Joel and Jade explained how they're related, then Jade explained about the baby. "So you're telling me, the demented's are back?" Ileana asked.

"Very much," Jade sighed. "You know, until today I don't understand why they're called 'the demented's like, what even happened?" Rebeka asked.

"No one knows, even if they do, they can't say anything except if the boys allow it. They just got that spell on people," Jade told them.

"What if we pay them a visit?" Joel suggested. "No need for that," Daniel's voice was heard as he approached them from the forest, the four other boys coming along.

The teens turned to the voice and all got their guard up. "You wanted to pay us a visit, we came to you," Jack said. "No shit," Rebeka scoffed.

"To answer your questions; yes we're back. No, we're not here for trouble, but we do wanna know where Sebastian is," Jonah said. Jade glared at him, and he simply ignored it.

"Why do you want Sebastian?" Ileana asked them. "Because if you guys believe his lies, we're gonna need to set things straight," Zach responded.

"What do you mean?" Iris asked. "He's been lying to you guys. He's the one that betrayed the haven, and he's trying to turn you all against them. Overall that would cause, well- a war, and then he'd use you all to take over Ravenhill," Corbyn elaborated.

"How are we sure you're not the ones lying?" Jade questioned. "I mean, wouldn't be the first time you lied," she shrugged. "We're not. It wouldn't do any good for us anyways," Jonah said to her.

The teens all turned to look at each other, and decided to give the boys the benefit of the doubt. "Fine, so what are we gonna do?" Richard asked them.

"Well, we could find him and try to comple him," Daniel shrugged. "He's a Chosen One though," Ariana said. "Would it work?" she asked.

"Maybe," he shrugged. "We could try a lot of things actually," Jonah said and they all agreed.

After they all got on the same page, it was time for Jade to have a talk with Jonah. The two excused themselves to the other end of the lake.

"Where have you been? 5 bloody weeks I've been lookin for ya and you just dissapeared?" she questioned.

"I had things to take care of. What did you need to talk about?" he asked, crossing his arms across his chest. Jade let out a deep breath.

She was scared, she didn't know how he'd react. But she knew, either way she was keeping the kid.

"Well, I-," she stuttered and Jonah looked down at her, eyebrows raised. "Oh pissin' hell," she grunted under her breath.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted. She looked up at him nervously. He froze at those words. "You- you're pregnant?" he asked again and the girl nodded.

"It's yours," she said.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

bada-bim-bada-boom-boom-boom

sorry for not updating lol

this was crap but i needed to update hehe

how do we think jonah would react? 👀