chapter two

IRIS put on a red dress that hugged her body and showed some skin. She had found out it was a red party, explaining the red dress. She did her makeup and tied her hair back before sorting her bangs out. Once she was ready she grabbed her purse and phone, heading out of her room.

"Where to?" Alron's voice echoed through the living room. It was like a whole castle, and it echoed everytime you talk. Their home was somewhere further down Ravenhill, one of the prohibited areas; Alron's little palace. "A party," Iris replied, her voice echoing.

"Hm, don't forget about your venom," he said again. "Yes, father," she said and left their home. The whole time he spoke he didn't even turn to look at her. He was sat facing the fireplace, as if it was more interesting than his daughter.

She sighed. The Adonis was too far to walk, so she shapeshifted into a peregrine falcon. It's Ravenhill, only the people who can't fly or shapeshift into anything that can fly owns a car or other transportations. But some of them just own them because they can.

Ariana held the jacket over her shoulders as she got out of the car. One of the people who own cars because they can. "Senorita," Richard winked after he shapeshifted back to human form in front of her. She sighed. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"You can, by being my date for tonight," he smirked. She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Sorry, I'd rather not fuck around with the devil," she smirked and walked over to Rebeka and Ileana. Richard cursed under his breath. Iris flew in front of the girls and shapeshifted back to human.

"Don't do that," Rebeka groaned, startled by her sudden appearance. Iris simply smiled at her friend and winked. "Let's head inside," Ileana said and the four girls headed into the nightclub.

When they entered the club, Ileana spotted the bar. "Rebe," she called and Rebeka followed her gaze to the bar. "Let's go," the girl said and dragged Ileana to the bar.

"They're gonna end up drunk as hell aren't they?" Ariana sighed. "Looks we'll have to be the ones to send them home," Iris started before Ariana said the same thing as her, "again." The two shook their head, laughing.

"I see Richard eating you up with his eyes," the blonde teased. Ariana rolled her eyes. "C'mon, give him a chance," Iris nudged her with a smile. "No, stop," Ariana groaned, looking away to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Go," the blonde said and pushed Ariana away. She sighed but headed over to Richard who was at the other end of the room. "Hey," she greeted, catching him off guard. He smiled. "Hey," he responded.

"Finally deciding to make deals with the devil?" he chuckled and Ariana laughed, rolling her eyes. "I don't think we're spending the night just standing around are we?" she questioned and a smirk formed on Richard's lips as he spun the girl around and brought her to the dancefloor.

"Are you two just gonna spend the night here drinking your heads away?" Zabdiel asked as he sat at the bar next to Ileana. "Maybe," Rebeka answered for the two of them. The girl was already quite drunk, but Ileana was barely even tipsy. Perks of having the Demon blood.

"What are you staring at?" she sighed. "What happened to us?" he asked. "Us? What 'us' Zabdiel? There was never 'us'," she scoffed, looking up into his eyes before gulping down another shot of whiskey.

"We used to have such a great time, nena," Zabdiel let out softly, turning to the bar and asking for a bottle of champagne. "They won't like it Zab. You're a vampire and a descendant of a founder, I'm a Demon. Look what happened to Iris because of Alron and Agatha, I don't need my kids going through that," Ileane voiced her thoughts before walking away.

Zabdiel sighed and let her be. He looked over to Rebeka who was still pushing drinks down, no matter how drunk she already was. "Ay Dios," he chuckled.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

this was short but i'm bein nice so hihi

next chapter will continue where we left off ;)