chapter six

STUDENTS were flooding the cafeteria, but Iris, Ileana, Rebeka and Ariana decided to stay in the lounge and got some snacks from the vending machine. Iris kept her little rendezvous with the Angel a secret, knowing the girls would want full detail.

Liviana huffed and joined her half sister who was with her friends. "And what's wrong with you?" Ariana asked the brunette. "Alvaro stood me up," she sighed. "A date? Again? You were gonna risk your venom again weren't you?" Iris interrogated and the girl sat shut.

"What part of possibly dying from your venom do you not understand?" the blonde questioned rhetorically. Liviana groaned. "Well I found drugs that helps deactivate the venom okay? It lasts from dusk to dawn," she explained.

"You're taking drugs? Someone put this kid in rehab," Ileana said sarcastically, causing Liviana to roll her eyes. "Hey, any of you possibly know if they have human blood in the vending machine? Or any type of blood it doesn't really matter," Zabdiel asked when he approached the girls.

"How long since you fed?" Rebeka asked him. "I'd say a week," he responded. "Wha- a week?! You're supposed to be feeding at least every two days are you stupid?" Ileane spat. "Come," the girl sighed, getting up as she dragged him out of the lounge.

"Anyways, heard there was a new kid coming in," Liviana changed the subject. "Yep, two guys apparently," Ariana said, nodding. "Don't even try getting to them," Iris said as she flicked her sister's head. "Ow!" the girl exclaimed, rubbing her head as she stuck her tongue out at Iris.

"Also Jade's coming back tomorrow," Rebeka informed them. "Finally! Took her long enough," Ariana let out. Then they had to head back to their last class before calling it a day.

✾✾✾

Ariana was in her home when she heard a loud thud from downstairs. She left her room to check and found a girl lying unconscious on the wooden floor. She quickly rushed to her side and put the girl onto her couch before calling the others.

"She's still not waking up," Ariana sighed as they all gathered around the living room. "We might need to help her wake up," Christopher pointed out. "Erick could day walk," Richard suggested. "Erick? Do you want to?" Rebeka asked the boy who nodded before getting on his knees in front of the unconscious girl.

He flexed his claws and dug one of them behind the girl's neck, his eyes glowing into a silver color as he entered the girl's mind.

It was dark. Erick looked around his surroundings and saw the girl sitting at the bottom of a tree, hugging her knees. He went next to her, but that scared her more.

"Stay back!" she yelled as she got on her feet, her eyes glowing a fire red. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here to help you wake up," Erick said, keeping a distance. "I'm scared," she whimpered, her eyes going back to it's natural color.

"Just take my hand," he said comfortingly, reaching his hand out for her. The girl slowly walked towards him, putting her hand in his as they were both pulled back into reality.

She sat up from the couch as Erick extracted his claw from the back of her neck. "Where am I?" she asked as she turned around, seeing everyone. "You're in my home. How'd you get here?" Ariana asked gently as she sat next to the girl.

"Who are you?" Richard asked, straight to the point. Demon things. "Susana," she introduced herself. "But I can't remember anything and I keep hearing voices telling me to kill," she explained.

"Kill? Anyone in specific?" Iris asked and the girl nodded. "I didn't want to, but I lost control. It's like there's something taking over me," she cried. "Hey, it's okay. You said your name's Susana, right?" Christopher asked as he knelt down in front of her and she nodded.

"Susana Andres?" he asked again and she nodded. "Let's get you to your brother then," he said, looking around at his friends who nodded.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

i needa catch up on pre-writing

so i wonder who susana is being told to kill 👀

and sorry if it makes 0 sense lol