chapter thirty two

SEBASTIAN paced his cabin, thinking of how he could get out of Ravenhill without getting caught.

He put that spell onto Christopher as supposedly a 'warning' but that went south. Jose and Susana was supposed to help him, but little did he know they were snitching.

Then he decided to just bail. He grabbed his duffel bag and opened his cabin door, only to be greeted by Ileana. "Hi," she waved. "Where ya headin?" she smirked.

"Not so fast big boi," Zabdiel said, pushing him back inside. "What do you guys want?" he asked the couple.

Ileana and Zabdiel exchanged looks and shrugged. "If you'd just tell us your plans, we'd leave you alone," Ileana said nonchalantly.

"What plans? I don't know what you're talking about," Sebastian chuckled, shrugging it off. "Oh bud, that's such a classic excuse for someone that knows exactly what we're talking about," Zabdiel said to him.

"Tell us how we can cure Liv. We know you helped Susana with the potion, now we need a cure," Ileana demanded.

Sebastian chuckled, a somewhat mischievous grin on his face. "If you don't start talking Imma have to beat that look off your face," Zabdiel threatened, grabbing onto his collar.

"There is no cure," Sebastian smirked. "She's gonna die, and there's nothing you can do about it," he chuckled.

Ileana's face dropped. "You don't wanna play with Sebas. You know what I can do to you," she threatened, her eyes glowing a fire red.

"Ooh, I'm terrified. You can never kill me Lea, you know that's a fact," he shrugged. "You love me too much," he added. Zabdiel clenched his jaw.

"If you shut it and actually tell us how we can cure our friend, I'll spare you. If not, well- I haven't fed on human blood in a while," Zabdiel said as the veins started to pop out under his eyes while they turn a dark black.

"I told you, there's no cure. You can't fix her," Sebastian said, this time in a harsher tone. "You're lying," Ileana spat.

"I'm not. You can check," Sebastian told her. Ileana grabbed his face with one hand and looked straight into his eyes. Both their eyes turned red, as she took over and went through his mind.

There she had it. He wasn't lying.

✾✾✾

"There has to be a cure. C'mon, we need to do something. Are we seriously just gonna give up?" Erick questioned.

"We could try something but we haven't really found anything," Rebeka said, looking down. "We can't let her die. Maybe we can find some other witches or something?" Jack suggested.

"There's nothing we can do," Iris said, her voice low and laced with pain, anger and sadness. "All we can do is hope for a miracle," she said as she sat on a chair by her sister's bed, eyes fixed on the brunette.

"Are you really giving up on your sister?" Erick questioned in disbelief. "It's a fact Erick, we need to take that in," Iris said.

"Since when are you one to give up? Iris I know you, and I know for a fact you're not the kind to give up easily-" Corbyn said.

"Well I'm not the same girl that believed dreams could come true. The kind that believed in forever. Things changed, I've changed. I grew up, we all should," the blonde spat and stood up, walking out of the room.

The whole room fell silent.

If she's given up, was there any hope left for them?

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

feeling nice so i give y'all a double update :D

is there hope?? idk 🤷‍♀️

so, the corbyn and iris situation will be explained in the next chapter, no worries i hv it ready ;)

okay imma head out and head to bed since i hv sch tmrw, bubye love yaaa