chapter nine

REBEKA was walking around town, heading to every witch shop she knows to try and get the ingredients that Jade needs for her spells. "Hi," she was surprised by the presence of none other but Christopher who landed right next to her.

"Can you not just show up outta nowhere?" she questioned and he shrugged. "Well I would walk up to you calmly like normal people do but we're not normal," he responded and she chuckled.

"And we should be heading to school," he added. Rebeka instantly checked her watch and cursed. "I lost track of time, again," she groaned. "If you want you can fly with me," Christopher offered.

"No thanks, I'll teleport instead," she winked, patting his shoulder before quickly chanting a spell and going away with the wind.

✾✾✾

Everyone was sat in their usual places in class. Everyone except one person; Richard.

"Where did Camacho go?" Jose asked when he was taking their attendance. "Haven't seen him in a while now. The last time we saw him was when we left your place," Zabdiel told him.

Ariana was worried. That would make three days of him missing. Where could he be? Just then there was a man knocking on the class door.

"Mr. Andres, I'm here because of a report that one of your students have been missing for the past three days," the middle aged man said and Jose nodded.

"We're from the Ravenhill council and we're investigating his disappearance. You may simply call me Chief Romero," he said again.

"Well, Chief Romero, what can we do to help with the investigation?" Jose asked politely.

"I'll have to interrogate everyone of you in this class," he said and the students all turned to each other.

Chief Romero entered the class and stood in front of all of the students.

"You're his classmates, his friends. So I will need all of you to be completely honest and tell me nothing but the truth," he said firmly.

"I'll need all of you gathered in the lounge and I'll question you one by one. For now, please gather your things and head to the lounge," he said again and everyone packed their things, leaving the classroom.

✾✾✾

"Where were you the night Camacho was reported missing? Monday, 8 pm," Chief Romero asked firmly, notebook and pen in front of him.

"I was at home, having dinner with my father," Iris responded, arms folded on the table in front of her. She's the first to be questioned, and as ordered, she was there to tell him the truth.

"Did he show any signs of being troubled before he dissapeared?" he asked. Iris shrugged. "We're not that close, and lately we've barely been talking. But no, I didn't notice much," she responded.

"But maybe, other than us, you should go talk to Rio. Those two are hella close," Iris suggested and Chief Romero nodded.

"Stay in the lounge in case I need to see you again," he said and the blonde nodded, leaving for the lounge.

There, the group of teens were discussing. "Where could he go?" Joel asked, knowing no one had the answer. "He just disappeared, without a single word," Ariana sighed, flipping her low ponytail off her shoulder.

"It doesn't seem like him at all," Ileana said as she tapped the back of her phone. "Well wherever he could be, do you think we can count on the council to find him?" Zabdiel asked.

"Nope," Iris said as she walked to them and put her jacket on the chair. "We all know the council ain't shit," Liviana said and they all agreed.

"So, looks like we're gonna have to find him ourselves huh?" Christopher questioned, which was more of a statement.

"Definitely," Rebeka nodded. "After the interrogations, head to the lake, I'll take you all somewhere we can talk without interruptions," Erick stated and they all nodded.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

we are set on a mission hihi

so there's not much interrogation scenes coz i suck at those lol

but where could richard be? 👀

bye keep voting, keep streaming beso 💋