chapter eight

IT was pouring rain outside and Jade was busy going through the Book of Shadows. She was trying to find a way to locate Sebastian, but for some reason she couldn't find the right spell to locate a Chosen One.

She remembered she had seen a page with the spell so she's desperately trying to find it. A normal locator spell can't work on a Chosen One, which is why she's feverishly searching for it.

"Hey," a voice was heard from the door and Jade gasped turning around as she raised her hands up to use her power. "Woah, calm down," Liviana said, putting her hands up in surrender.

Jade sighed. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I need my drugs," the brunette responded. "You seriously can't live without fucking around can you?" Jade questioned in a thick accent.

Liviana took a minute to comprehend what the girl was saying through the thick accent and she shrugged. "A girl has her needs," she simply stated.

Jade shook her head with a chuckle before taking out some of the ingredients. She pounded them all together until it turned into white powder. Probably why they call it 'drugs'.

"Here," the girl said after she put the powder onto a piece of paper and folded it nicely, tying a thread around it.

"Thank you," Liviana said as she kept the tiny package in her pocket. "Remember, if you take it after dusk, it only lasts till dawn. And if you take if after dawn-" "It only lasts till dusk- I know!" Liviana cut her off.

"Thanks Jadey, see ya!" she said as she waved at the girl and left her little cabin. Jade wiggled her fingers in a sort of waving manner before getting back to searching for the locator spell.

In the woods of Ravenhill, there was Erick and Zabdiel, hunting. That was until a certain tribid came about. "Where's Richard?" Ariana asked as she stopped in front of them.

"The last time we saw him was when we left Jose's," Zabdiel told her. She sighed. "I've been looking for him everywhere," she let out.

"What's up?" Erick asked. "A lot," she huffed. "Thanks, bye," she muttered quickly before speeding off. Erick and Zabdiel exchanged glances and shrugged, before heading back to hunting.

Iris on the other hand, was in her wing in her home. She and her father had separate parts of the house to themselves. Her wing has her room, a few guest rooms, a kitchen and dining plus a living area. Same goes for Alron's wing.

She was standing by the window, watching people in town. Bionic vision things. In her head she was contemplating asking help from one of the angels. But the only one she's slightly more comfortable with is Joel.

Weird how she used to despise him, but now she's rather alright with him. Iris needs to learn how to control her angel powers. Most importantly she needs to know how to use her wings.

After a short debate with herself, she called Joel and asked to meet up in the woods the next day after school.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

porque se quiere ir pero te buscaaaa

stream beso idc what you're doin coz if not imma find u and force u to stream it. have a good day 🥰

also holiday- little mix mv is out now so imma go watch it bye

but about this chapter; where's richard? 👀 and i see iris tryna learn how to fly huh