chapter twenty five

SUSANA sat by the lake, staring off blankly into the water. Just then, a certain vampire rolled by. "Haven't seen you in town for a while Herron," Susana said, not turning around.

"Just been up to things," he shrugged, walking and sitting down next to the girl. "What are you doing out here?" he asked.

"I don't know. Sebastian is on the loose, and for some reason me and my brother are doing things to the kids at that school," she sighed.

"What kids?" Zach asked. "The ones at the school. The Morales sisters, the Angels, all those people," Susana said to him.

"And what are you guys doing to them?" he asked again. "We're tryna break them apart. But I don't want to anymore, and I don't know how to stop," she muttered.

Zach looked at the girl with pity. He thought about it for a while, trying to figure out if he could help her. "Maybe I could help. I mean like, help you guys find Sebastian without disturbing the kids," he suggested.

Susana turned to look at him, furrowing her eyebrows. "Are you serious?" she asked and he shrugged. "Why not?" he smiled softly.

The girl then nodded, giving him a small smile before the two sat in a comfortable silence.

Zach and Susana have a rather long history. The two used to be the bestest friends, including Jose, but then things changed. It was when Susana caught feelings for him and he found out.

Then he just skipped town, and now he's back and Susana still isn't over it.

She thought she was. All those years of not seeing him, she felt numb, as if those feelings all went away. But she was wrong.

Even the sound of his voice gave her comfort, as it always does. Seeing his face made everything come back.

✾✾✾

Corbyn entered the house he shared with his four friends; Daniel, Zach, Jonah and Jack.

They all finally decided to come back to Ravenhill, but Corbyn went to school earlier. The others were supposed to come in next week.

"Guys! I'm home," he said as he tossed his backpack onto the couch and plopped down. "How was it?" Jonah asked as he came out of the kitchen.

"It was alright. The girls were fire though," Corbyn chuckled and Jonah rolled his eyes slightly. "Did you see Jade?" he asked and the blonde nodded.

"She seemed off, I don't know," Corbyn shrugged. "Where's the others?" he asked his friend who shrugged. "Zach went out for a walk, I don't know where Daniel and Jack are," Jonah responded.

"I'm here," Jack said as he entered the house through the backyard. "Guess who I bumped into," he said as he stood in front of his two friends.

"Who?" Jonah asked. "Pimentel and Iris," he told them. "Who knew he'd go for the venom?" Jack chuckled. "The venom's hot though, I can tell ya that," Corbyn pointed out.

Just then Zach walked through the front door and the three turned to him. "Where you been?" Jack asked. "I met Susana. And she told me Sebastian's on the loose; not that we didn't already know," Zach told them.

"What are we gonna do with him? He hasn't been off our backs," Corbyn groaned. "He nearly killed us, can't we just end him?" Zach asked. "We can't do that, it'll be obvious," Jonah said to his friends.

"The others are trying to help him apparently," Zach told them. "The others?" Jack asked. "You know, the Descendants," Zach shrugged.

"Why are they helping him?" Corbyn asked. "Because they think the haven are trying to use him to ruin Ravenhill. But we all know that isn't true," Zach explained.

"Then we'll have to see them to tell them the truth," Jack said. "Let's wait for Daniel, and then we'll all go together," Jonah said and they all agreed.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

this wack but yanno i wanted to update hehe

cnco x wdw crossover = hell yes

okay so, how we feelin bout these boys rn? susana and zach have a history, jonah and jade will meet up... hmm

aight imma just go now bubye