chapter twenty eight

THE demented's were on their way to Ravenhill High together. Today was the day they all officially started. The descendants were already sat in class, so the boys took the last five seats.

"Welcome to Ravenhill High," Richard said to them, his arm around Ariana's shoulder. The boys chuckled. Joel and Iris were of course next to each other, so were the other pairs. Liviana sent Jade a message, asking for her drugs.

"I just gave you one yesterday," Jade whispered to the girl in front of her. "I know, I need more. That one literally went missing," Liviana responded.

"Like dissapeared, dissapeared?" Jade asked and the girl nodded. "I have a spare in my locker, I'll give it to you at lunch," she told Liviana who nodded.

Jose entered and everyone payed attention to class.

✾✾✾

Susana walked through the hallways to find Jade's locker. Jose had used his powers to overhear Jade and Liviana's conversation, and now he wants his sister to do with the drugs.

The students were all still in class, since there was a few minutes left before lunch. She quickly opened the locker with her magic and swapped the small packet with another identical one.

With that, she quickly left the school grounds just as the bell rang.

Liviana followed Jade to her locker to get the drug. "Here," Jade said, handing her the packet. "Thanks," Liviana thanked her and kept the packet in her bag.

The two then went their seperate ways. Liviana went to the lounge and saw Erick sitting at a table, focused on his tablet. The girl sneaked up behind him, covering his eyes with her hands.

"Guess who?" she asked in an attempted deep voice. Erick laughed holding her two hands that was still covering his eyes. "I don't know, Richard?" he played along and they both laughed.

She uncovered his eyes and went to sit next to him. "What's up?" he asked the girl who shrugged. "What you doin' tonight?" she asked him, resting her chin on her hand.

Erick hummed as he pretended to think. "Nothing, why?" he asked, consuming the same position as the girl; chin rested on his hand.

She smiled. "Good, come over to mine," she said. "Be there by 8," she winked, walking out of the lounge. Erick chuckled at her behaviour.

✾✾✾

Erick straightened out the collar of his denim jacket and pressed onto the doorbell. Soon enough, the door opened to reveal Liviana. "Hi," she smiled and invited him in.

She then brought him up to her room. On the way to her room, the two bumped into Iris and Joel. "Oh hey," Joel greeted Erick.

"Drug!" Iris reminded Liviana who laughed. "You two go away," the brunette told her sister. "Gotchu," Iris said and intertwined her fingers with Joel, pulling him away.

"Does he always come by here?" Erick chuckled, asking Liviana. "Joel? Lately, yeah," she responded.

The two entered her room and she closed the door. "Can I borrow your bathroom right quick?" he asked, taking off his jacket as the girl nodded.

Once he was in the bathroom, Liviana went to her dressing table and grabbed a small white packet, dropping the powder into her drink.

Gulping it all down in one go, she noticed it tasted weird, different than the usual. About two minutes later, she felt uneasy.

Erick went out of the bathroom and saw a rather anxious Liviana. "You okay?" he asked, concerned. "I don't know," she said softly.

The girl felt a sudden weight on her chest as she struggled to breathe. As she felt lightheaded, a black substance started flowing out of her nose as she also choked them out of her mouth.

"Liv!" Erick called as he managed to catch the girl before she fell on her knees.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

didn't proofread teehee

will liv be okay? are they gonna find out who did it? whew this was a lot

okay imma leave now and give ya'll a break