chapter fifteen

RICHARD, Ariana and Jade were currently walking through the woods. Then they supposed a man by a tree. He turned around and was surprised to see the girls.

"You said you'd come alone," Sebastian said, keeping his guard up. "Don't worry, they both know- they all know," Richard told him.

"We can help you," Ariana carefully said to him. "All I need is three drops of his blood to finish the potion. From there I can work everything out," Sebastian told them.

"Still, you can't do things alone. I'm a Charmed One. I'll be a lot of help for you," Jade told him. "Just please, let us help you," Richard added.

Sebastian looked at them and thought about it for a while. They were right though, he can't fight the haven alone.

Slowly, he nodded. "Okay," he said. "You wanna officially meet the others?" Richard asked and he nodded.

They brought Sebastian to Zabdiel's cabin near Sapphire Lake.

✾✾✾

"It's cold, why is it cold?" Liviana sighed, hugging herself as she rubbed her arms trying to warm herself up. "It's Zabdiel's cabin, what were you expecting?" Ileana let out, hugging herself as well.

"He doesn't get cold," Erick shrugged. "Erick, warm the poor girl up," Zabdiel told him. "Gladly," the boy muttered only for Liviana to hear as he pulled her into his chest to give her his warmth.

Just then the door to the cabin opened and Richard, Jade and Ariana walked in, Sebastian coming in after.

"This is the guy?" Christopher asked and Richard nodded. Sebastian walked closer inside and scanned the room, looking everyone until his eyes landed on Ileana.

They both shared the same look, recognizing each other. "So Sebastian Romeo is the same Sebastian Ortega," Ileana let out, causing everyone to look at her.

"Hi, Lea," Sebastian nodded at her. "Been a while huh?" he said again. The girl scoffed. "Hold up hold up hold up. You guys know each other?" Zabdiel asked, looking between the two.

"It's all in the past," Sebastian shrugged it off. There was a clear tension between the two, but everyone else tried to ignore it.

"Okay, can we talk about how we can help the man?" Joel said, quickly switching the subject. "Right, yeah, we should definitely get there," Iris said, agreeing.

"You need three drops of his blood. For what?" Ariana asked Sebastian.

"It's for a potion that can help me activate a weapon. A weapon that can help me defeat the haven," Sebastian started.

"What weapon?" Rebeka asked. "Alvillar's dagger," he said. Iris and Liviana both looked at each other. "Alvillar Morales," he said again.

"Nah nah nah, how the hell are you supposed to get that?" Liviana asked him. "Well since you girls are here, why not-" he started to say but Iris cut him off.

"I am not stealing the dagger from my father. What's so special about my uncle's dagger anyway?" Iris stated firmly. "Yeah, how are you expecting to end the whole haven with one dagger?" Ariana asked him.

"I only need to stab the dagger into one person's heart, Susana," he responded. "What?!" the group exclaimed.

"Nah this is gettin crazy," Ariana blurted. "We're not gonna kill anyone," Erick stated. "Technically I'll do the killing, but if I don't do that then the haven can take me and manipulate me into destroying the council, and trust me, the haven is way worse than the council," Sebastian told them.

"But he's our teacher's sister," Liviana said and Sebastian nodded. "I know," he said.

Ileana scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I'm out," she said, getting up from the couch. She passed by Sebastian but he grabbed her arm, "Where to?" he asked. "None of your business," she spat, pulling her arm and leaving the cabin.

Zabdiel was curious to know how they knew each other, so he decided to follow the girl.

"Lea!" he called out as he run for her. "What?" she asked as she stopped, not turning around. They were already in front of the first two trees leading to the woods. He stood right next to her.

"What happened in there?" he asked her. "You saw what happened," she responded, folding her arms across her chest.

"Who's Sebastian to you? Or who was he to you?" he asked. "Why do you need to know?" she asked back.

Zabdiel sighed. "Because- because I'm your friend, and I care about you," he said, his voice softer, looking into the woods. Ileana looked up at him, trying to read his expressions.

"And friends don't usually keep secrets from each other," he said again, finally looking down at her. She sighed.

"Fine, if you really need to know," she said.

"He was my lover," she said. Zabdiel looked at her, surprised. "But that was years ago," she said, "he means nothing now."

"Really?" he asked and the girl nodded. He stepped in closer to the girl. "So who means something now?" he asked.

She looked up at him, not exactly getting what he meant. "What?" she questioned.

"I can be your lover, and I can definitely be better," he said lowly, their faces inches away

"Come with me," he said and snaked his arm around her waist, zooming into the woods. They stopped inside his home, his actual home.

She gripped onto his shoulders, slightly wobbly from the speed. "You good now?" he asked, holding her by the waist securely.

She looked up, looking deeply into his eyes.

He grabbed her by the neck, pulling her into a deep kiss

He grabbed her by the neck, pulling her into a deep kiss. It was more of a sweet, hungry kiss as the animals inside them took control.

It had been about a year since the last time, and they both needed each other, no matter how much they try to hide it.

Ileana pulled away, gripping onto his shirt. "We shouldn't do this," she let out, looking down. "But you want to," he whispered. She looked back up, meeting his eyes, before looking down to his lips.

Without hesitation, she went up and attacked his lips again.

...

Antes decíamo': "Esto no se toca"
Y ahora miranos aquí sin ropa

...

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

yeah, imma leave it at that

so uh yeah this might be the last update for now, imma try slide another one in soon

okay bye i'm exhausted lol