chapter 6: Never Been Kissed

"Listen, all I'm saying is that you should teach me the routines beforehand, so I can look better than Quinn

"Listen, all I'm saying is that you should teach me the routines beforehand, so I can look better than Quinn." Santana and Violet were walking away from the field where morning Cheerios practice was held.

"Princess, that's unfair."

"What's unfair is that she sabotaged me to become head cheerleader again. Now, I'm at the bottom of the pyramid." Violet rolled her eyes at Santana.

"How would showing you the routines beforehand make you have a one-up on Quinn anyways. Didn't Sue demote you for getting a boob job?" Violet wanted to help her, but she had a feeling that Sue wouldn't budge on her stance even if Santana got the routines quicker than Quinn.

"Well, she'd see that I can perform better than Quinn, so she'd be forced to put me in the front. I'd be so awesome and eye-catching that she'd have to make me the star."

"But, you already are the star. You're just the star with Quinn and Britt. The 'Unholy Trinity'. Not to mention, you already are eye-catching." Violet winked at Santana which made her chuckle.

"Okay, I guess you're right... Do you wanna hang out before we need to get to homeroom?"

"I would, but I promised Kurt that I would hang out with him after Cheerios practice. I'll see you later though!" Violet wanted to hang out with Santana more, but she also has been spending a lot of time with her instead of Kurt, and she did miss her best friend.

Violet was walking down the hall to get to meet Kurt when she saw Karofsky with a fist up to Kurt's face. This jumpstarted Violet's need to defend the people she loves.

She overheard the last thing Karofsky said, "I don't know what that is but if I find out it's bad, The Fury's going to find you."

As soon as Karofsky shoved Kurt, Violet quickly got in between the two of them, "What's your deal Karofsky? Are you really such a pussy that you have to pick on other people?"

Karofsky was flustered. He really didn't have that many people challenging him, let alone a girl. He tried to get his confidence back. "Oh are you trying to fight now? I make it a point to not hit a girl, but you're manlier than Hummel over here. You might even be half bull."

Violet laughed at his weak insults and then her face became deadly serious, "Well at least I have balls. I can't say the same to you."

Karofsky was gonna retaliate, but the bell rang which made him frustratedly leave. Violet turned around and tended to Kurt.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay. I'm okay." Violet was going to continue to pry a little bit more. She even considered skipping class until Mr. Schue came up to her and told her that he'd take care of it.

Much to Violet's frustration, she accepted what Mr. Schue said. She gave Kurt one last hug. "Hey, I'll see you later, okay?" Kurt nodded. She then made her way down the hall to her class.