one: oh my Hera

Beep Beep! Beep Beep! Beep Beep!!!

"Wake up Renne! wake up ! I am hungwy" she whines so dramatically.
How can these tiny humans can be so chirpy this early in the morning. I lazily turn around to see the most beautiful angelic face. 'My Hera'.

" Hey earlybird. Good morning why you up this early", i said. She giggled innocently after i kissed her cheeks.
"No.. Itss noon, Renne. So good after noon" she said.
I abruptly got off from bed,and picked my phone to check the time, she is right. How can i be so careless. I ran to the bathroom and after doing morning routine, i walked to the kitchen. As i started making breakfast, i checked my phone again, it shows eleven missed calls from Cathy. As Hera said...its already 12:30 in noon. I have to call cathy and apologize, may be she can understand as i worked till late last night. Its becoming so hectic for us at work.
I have to take Hera with me today at work, as Mrs Briana is out of town. She takes care of Hera when i work in morning shifts. She loves Hera so much. Hera says Mrs. Bri is her favorite. Mrs. Briana is a retired nurse,she is 60 year old .she is our neighbour But behaves more like a mother. She is mother of two sons..who lives in another city. She visits them both time to time.

"Renne.. I said am hungwy. I wann foodd.." Hera whinned, jumping up and down. She is already dressed in a yellow dress. As a soon to be, four year old child,she is too responsible and sensible.

"oh my baby. Wait five minutes. I'm making ur favourite sandwich for you" i said and she smiled beautifully.

After eating breakfast we both get ready to go outside. I dialled Cathy' phone number.After three rings she picked,
" Hay Renne! I know u got up late. And i know u are going to ask if u can attend the evening shift. Yess!! You can. I need as much help as u can" she said in one breath.

"ohh thank you so much cathy. U are such a saviour. So tell me is there any special event?. " i said as i walk down the street towards Restaurant( where i work)

"yeah!! Actually it is. Its like a pre celebration for the opening of a new clothing chain. All rich families are going to be here in the evening.And.. we are already short in employees...so u will be a great help. Hera can stay here ,i know Mrs. Bri is out of town so don't worry ". She said

How did cathy knows that i was worried about Hera. She is a good girl But sometimes people don't like children in events like this.
"Uhh ok! See u than. Ba bye", i said and cut the call.
Catherine Devias is my only friend here and my employer. She owns a Restaurant named 'The Authentic Cuisine' . Its a very big and Famous restaurent here. Cathy's grand parents started this restaurent back in year 1989. Its december,so restaurant is almost booked around this time of year for parties and get togethers.

After getting in i greet the staff and walked directly to the kitchen. The Restaurant is decorated beautifully with flowers and lights. Cathy is already making snacks and preparing dishes
"Hey Renne. I was waiting for you these people are useless here.we have too much work to do. So lets start now" cathy whispered and quickly hugging me.
" Don't worry cathy. we'll manage." i replied.
"Hera baby you go there and play with your toys..okk?. And don't talk to strangers. If you need anything than come to me, in the kitchen". I said kissing her . Hera nodded and did as i said.
As the clock pins hit seven people started coming to the event hall. Thankfuly we have already prepared everything in just about 2 hours.
" Hey cathy, I m going to check on Hera. I'll be back in 5 minutes..is that okk?" i asked.
" you don't need my permission Renne!,And we have already prepared everything so go take your time" cathy said with a smile.
" And also take this mocha milk and chocolate cookies for Hera. She loves it" she said and handed me a tray.

She also loves Hera so much. Mrs. Briana is godmother of Cathy. She introduced me to her,when she visited her about a year ago. Since than we both are like sisters. She helped me in my hard times when i was jobless. She offered me a job in her restaurent and i accepted on the term that i will work until i get another job. I don't want to take advantage of her.