Nine: or something???

Serene's Pov:
Mrs. Briana was sitting on the bed, sipping coffee,resting her back against headrest. Her right arm is covered in a few bandages and one leg is plastered.
Hera ran beside her, she rested her coffee cup on the side table, And pulled her up so that she can sit next to her,on the bed.
"Gud mowning Mrs. Bri. How are you?"Hera asked
"Good morning my Child. I am so good now that you are here" she kissed hera on cheeks.
We greeted Mrs. Briana and she smiled in response,gesturing towards me and cathy to hug her. After that Lucas and Jared greeted her. Amusement is evident on her face.
Maybe she is thinking that why these two mans are with us,and visiting her in the hospital?.
"I am so sorry Mrs.Briana,What happened last night was all my fault. I shouldn't have left, in the first place" I apologies.
"No No Renne!, its not your fault at all. I wasn't careful, and broke my leg. Its just that only. You should never take that on yourself. Ok!" she said politely patting my back.
I still feel this is all my fault, i should've never left them alone.I nodded in response,and smiled weakly. I can't understand how she can be still calm in such a blunder situation. Her gaze shifted to Lucas.
"So i guess, you enjoyed your night out,girls?" she smiled to me and Cathy.

"Yeah we did, We did a little dance, have a few drinks and throw punches on a few jerks. That was so much fun. But next time you are coming with us Aunt Bri" cathy replied proudly.
Mrs. Briana Smiled and shook her head in response.
"Oh cathy. I enjoyed my life enough as a youngster. This is your turn now. You both should learn something from me" she said.
" Yes Mrs. Briana. They have to learn so many things from you, i can see you probably were a badass, back during those days. I wish I've met you back in 90's" Jared said waving hands in our direction.
Cathy was glaring , like she will just about to attack him.
"Oh dear. I wish so. But what happened to your face. Why your nose is covered in bandages, did you also fell in the shower?" Mrs. Briana said in a sarcastic tone.
Jared's face instantly fell in response and Cathy started coughing to cover her maniac laugh. She did enjoy his humiliation.

"Mrs. Briana i think you should give a few tips about self defense to this young man. I know you trained Cathy and Renne enough of this" Lucas said in humor laced tone.
Everybody started laughing in response,except Jared ofcourse.
He started defending himself by giving excuses.
Every time i looked up to Lucas, his eyes instantly flickered in my direction. His smile is addictive, every time he smile his eyes crinckled into tiny orbs. Every time his hair fell to his forhead and he ran his hands into his hair to kept the away. A Normal Sexy Habit of him,doing things this way.
On our way to the hospital, i was smiling like a teenager whenever his hand touched mine. He knows he's having this effect on me,and that makes me nervous yet excited.
Hera is eating a apple and Lucas is talking with her. They both get along so much better. Hera do like him, she says that she never had a friend like him. But Hera do not have any friend.
Cathy is arranging Mrs. Briana's cloths and other necessities in the cupboard.

"He's a nice guy, and very handsome probably. His personality does not match with the typical bussinessman types. But I notice the way ,he looks at you every time his eyes twinkle with emotions, and yours the same" Mrs briana whispered so that others cannot hear.
I smiled, i can feel the heat running to my face,in embarrasment. I know she Observes everything around her, its her usual habit.
"I don't know Mrs. Briana. we've just met a few times. But yes i do feel...he is a very kind man indeed. He likes Hera so much and she's also very fond of him. But i don't think more than that" i smiled.
Its true. Even if i want, i can't do that. We're so different. He is beyond my limits. I am just a normal girl with responsibilities trying to live in a foreign country, and he is the most admirable man of this city.

"Time will decide everything Renne. You don't have to limit yourselves. If it is decided by fate, it will eventually happen" she smiled.
I don't believe in fate or destiny. I do not know such thing. All i know is tragedies,all my life. Its like struggle is the only Constant thing left in my life.

" Mrs. Briana. It's very nice meeting you. I will see you soon and wish you fast recovery" Lucas and Jared offered their good byes to Mrs. Briana.
"Renne, can i talk to you in private for a minute" He asked me politely.

uncertainty is clear on his face. I nodded and followed them outside from the room. Jared left us alone and said he'll wait in the car.

" I need to go right now, but i do want to meet you again. So will you allow me to take you out for dinner or something ?" lucas asked.

"or something?..." i questioned.

" umm yeahh i mean if you want something other than dinner. I mean anything you want" he replied with blank face. No emotion.

" I want to. But now as Mrs Briana is in hospital, i can't live Hera alone. I mean how could i?" i explain.

"Yeahh...she could also come along i dont mind. She is a great company" he replied.
How can i bring Hera to a place full of unknown rich peoples. What if someone spotted us together. He's always surrounded by paparazzi.

"What about a home made meal. I mean i do work in a restaurant and I'm also good in cooking. So that way, we could have some time alone, have dinner and no one will spot us together" i offered with smile. I do wish he say yes.
" are you saying this so that we can avoid the pappz...or you do want to invite me,at your place?" he questioned raising a eyebrow.
He do know how sexy he looks doing that.
"Yes and yes!. Both reasons" i replied.

He do think for a few seconds, And than checked his phone again. He is avoiding someone's call everytime his phone vibrated ,this morning .

" Ok tell me when will you be ready and free in the evening this week?" he asked

" Umm you tell. Its your plan after all" i replied

" yeah...but you selected the destination so...you should decide which day will be great to savour you.....uhh i mean the food" he smirked. I know he tries to crack dirty jokes everytime.

" Umm what about Wednesday. If you are free that day than..."

"Ok!! I will see you on Wednesday than. Bye" he said in hurry and kissed my cheek not even letting me complete my sentance.
I sucked in a heavy breath, he watched my face in amusement. Winking in response he left the corridor.
I am standing here,Processing what I've gotten myself into. I don't know what came to my mind when i offered him to come to my place. Maybe i did this to keep ourself low profile, and anonymous. Yes this is the only reason.
I walked back to the room and sat beside Mrs. Briana. Cathy is sitting on the sofa and playing with Hera. Mrs. Briana's phone started vibrating,and she picked.
"ohh ok. I am in 125 room no. Yeahh..
You wait there. Renne will come to get you there." she said and ended the call

" Renne, will you pls receive Noah and Daxter. They said, will be here in a few minutes" she asked

"Ofcourse Mrs. Briana. No problem" i said and walked towards the door.

Daxter smith and Noah smith, are Mrs. Briana's sons. They both are very kind and humble. Daxter is the elder one, he is married.His wife is a primary school teacher and they are blessed with a son.
Noah is 27 or 28 year old I'm not sure. He works in an MNC, living his best life in Washington.
As i turned at the end of corridor, they entered the hospital building. They both spotted me and started walking.They both are very handsome and looks almost the same.
" Hii Renne, its been so long since I've seen you. You look more beautiful than last time" Noah said admiringly.
I blushed hearing.
"Hii Noah. Hello Daxter. You both are also looking very handsome. Your mother is waiting" i said in response.
We started walking towards the room. Noah is still grinning and looking at me intently with his hazel eyes. I don't know why...but it makes me uncomfortable.
It feels different, than the way Lucas stare at me. I shook my head to avoid my pervert thoughts.
Everyone started talking and greeting as we entered in the room. After about half an hour we offered our good byes.
Me, Cathy and Hera left the room. Cathy's driver 'Alfred' is waiting outside the hospital. As we got inside ,my mind went wondering, what he is doing right now. Lucas and me, Alone....on Wednesday .
Okkk Hera will be there, but still Lucas and me.

Well i wanted to portray Noah as 'Zayn malik' but i....."Didn't"....

I don't want to think or imagine any different about Zayn... So

Pls vote and comment