Twenty-one: Luca bear

Lucas pov:

From the past three days, I'm trying to keep my focus on work and my family. But it becomes too hard, when there is only one thing that i can imagine. Everyday, i woke up with her beautiful smile in my imagination....to the time i got to sleep. Its much more than i think. My needs are greater than my desires, for her. She got really pissed off, when she found out the money was transferred on my orders. But all i wanted was, to help her in this difficult phase of her life.

Her stubborn nature reminds me, that there are women who knows their limits. You need to level up your attitude to approach them. She is one of them.....keeping me on my toes.

"Lucas,... Why aren't you eating?" my mother said with concern.

" I'm eating mother!!" i replied. She treats me like a ten year old.

"Is there any problem son!.... You seems much older than your age. This old man can still help you if you need" my father asked,resting his wine glass on the table.

"No dad!... Everything is fine, we are making progress with the new designs. The last campaign was loved by the critics also. We've got a very impressive deal with an Indian textiles" i repiled making this clear that I'm not worried or stressed over work.
He nodded and smile in return. I am glad that he didn't bug me for information, like my mother.
But i know why they behave like that. Whenever, a new scandal of mine, made headlines,there social image is on stakes.

"You know Lucas... Sophie's parents were very happy for you ranking among the forbes list's, top ten. She said you aren't picking their calls. Why so?" my mother asked peaking one eyebrow, glaring at me.

I was waiting for that question since i arrived. I know she still thinks that we are in a relationship, But we were never.  The rumors and sophie herself made her believe, that we are some kind of cute couple of the town.

"Mom... I think this is my personal choice of matter. I don't want her around. Thats why i ignore their calls. She behaves like she's my girlfriend or my fiancee, which she is definitely not" i replied patiently.

I don't like discussing this ridiculous topic. But my parents needs to understand that this ain't going to work. I'm not some sheep to sell.

"Lucas, this is not a wise thing to do. You need a partner in all this, who can manage and understand the situations. Who else gonna cope with your rude behaviour other than sophie. As long as i know, you both were rumoured to be a couple for the longest time, in your relationship history. Even when you weren't here, she was titled as your girlfriend" my mother is already getting on my nerves. I don't know how much long i can keep my shit.

Everyone at the table is serious, other than Lorine. She is definitely enjoying this humiliating situation of mine, like some cringy reality show on TV.

"Six months.. Is not a definition of long term realtionship, Mother. She started all this as a fame game, back when i wasn't here. Everytime she met me in UK, we got pappz around us. But that doesn't mean i will fall in her trap by her wills. I don't want a greedy mouse behind my money and fame, as my wife. I want someone, who loves me for myself...not because of my status and money" i stood from the chair...i can't keep my anger anymore.

"I don't think anyone can love you with that stubborn nature and immature behavior of yours!. you're already intitled as a womanizer in our society. I doubt, one day you'll loose everything you have earned
, My Son!. You should think about Sophie..." she got interrupted.

"Enough!!!..Karen. You already troubled him alot. He is a mature grown man. He knows what he's doing...and he knows who is better for him as a life partner. We should let him free to live and decide for himself" he said to my mother and then me,
"I'm proud of you, my Son!. I know you'll do the right thing to do" he patted my shoulder.

My father was a very strict and disciplined man. He always tried to push my limits so that i can improve myself. My mother was totally opposite, she was very polite and kind hearted. But now, my mother is afraid of me,ruining their social status with my immature scandals. I need to take care of this matter as soon as i can.

My mother apologized to me. She expressed her feelings and insecurities about, me never finding the girl i love. I also doubt that. I don't know what love truely is.
My sister tried to spill the information about Renne but i interrupted her.
I don't want to hipe my mother's expectations. Tomorrow is Christmas, and after that i will move back to my penthouse.

Next Day:

I got up late..i wonder, why nobody wakes me up. After freshening up,I paced towards living room where my family gathered around a huge christmas tree. My mother hugged me  tightly and wished me. After we exchange our greetings i sat on the couch near fireplace. I pulled my phone from the pocket, and dialled her phone number. She didn't talked much, last night. She is still upset with me, because i helped her with the money. She ain't picking my calls, where is she.
"Lucas, come here son...lets have breakfast together" my mother asked in chirpy voice from the kitchen.

I need to know where she is...

After 3 hours

I parked my car in front of her apartment.I got anxious when she didn't answered my calls this morning. I dialled Cathy's phone number, but she said, she is in Portland with her family. Cathy told maybe Renne is on her way to washington, for Mrs. Briana's invitation, but she wasn't. Than one of my security officer told that she is at her home right now, according to the phone location.
I instantly hopped inside my car and drive straight to her address. Now am here, sitting inside my car, Waiting for her to answer my call last time, before i barge through the door.

The main door to her apartment pushed open, revealing the cure of my pain, My Renne. Her beautiful hair cascading to her lower back in dark waves. She wore a maroon knitted sweater with her high waist black skinny jeans hugging her curvaceous body in right places. Her big adorable ocean blue eyes were hide behind thick nerdy glasses, making her irresistible. Her pouty lips, tinted with cherry lip gloss, that taste as sweet and as good as it looks. I tasted her lips before so many times now but this hunger is insatiable in every way. I can't get enough of her...

A man, i think early in his thirties follows behind her. His tan skin and short brown hair were complimenting his brown eyes. I feel a pang of jealousy in my heart. Whoever he is, must've keep himself away from her, Renne smiled and hugged him sideways. Fuck!! Why she's hugging that twat. I noticed, Hera smiling at him hugging a big soft toy in her arms. He kissed her cheeks and waved his hands in goodbye. He walked straight to his grey Toyota Corolla and drive away.

Renne stood there, with sad expressions...and turned towards his apartment. As she turned the doorknob, Hera ran towards me screaming with joy..

"Luca bear!!! You came... I miss you so much"

I couldn't help with this unknown feeling of joy and happiness after she ran straight in my arms.

Vote and comments pls.