Twenty-eight: Words

Lucas pov:

"wake up, luca bear. Wake up!!"  her innocent chirpy voice rang through my ears.
My head is pounding so bad, and my stomach is aching. My eyes are burning from lack of sleep.
But everything fades away, with her beautiful smile. she's so beautiful. Her eyes so beautiful,blue with a hint of green in them. Every time i saw her..she looks so familiar.

"Good morning, sugar!" i smiled and she giggled.

"Good morning and Happy New year Luca bear" Hera replied, pulling me out of the bed by taking my hand. But i can't...I'm still half naked, only wearing my boxers from last night.

And yeah..its New year.

"Happy New year, Hera..... Where's Renne?" i asked.

Last night was the best i could ever imagine. Even though i didn't fucked her yet....but it still feel good. Its more than i could've imagined. I can still hear her moaning and her uneven breaths, when i touched her. She was putty in my hands...and so do i. I know she is more than those one night stand i had in past.But why I'm sleeping alone in her bed. Where is she.

She's fucking with my senses,like she controlled my whole Body and soul.
I thought once we had an intimate connection, these weird feelings will fade away. But now, I'm fucking trapped in my own mind...with her sinful body and those erotic moans. I'm whipped. Or I'm in love? I don't know what love is.

"She's in the kitchen, making brewkfast for us. She told me to wake you up. I'm hungry...lets go...i wan cake " Hera replied.

"But I need to use the washroom,I'll join you on breakfast,in a few minutes..okkk baby " i replied and she nodded in response.

They both are sitting on the chair, eating peacefully. I approached them and sit next to Renne. She smiled in response. I want to kiss her and do all the things that replaying in my head. I need to feel her soft body ,touch and trace every curve she have. She's Shy and quiet than usual. I need to know why is she behaving so different. Maybe she changed her mind....?

After eating breakfast, i excused them, to check my phone. It was switched off,I turned the power on, and put it back in my pant pocket. Renne walked back from the kitchen, stopped in her track, gazing dreamily into my eyes.

She's glowing and freshening like a sunny morning after hailstorm. Her eyes shinning blue in the sun light. They hold the same expression, those hungry and needy expressions.

"Renne...i want to talk to you" i whispered lightly, and she nodded.

She motioned me to follow her in the bedroom, Hera is too busy in watching cartoons. We are alone in the bedroom. Just me and Renne. I want to ask so many questions..about her past. That why she's living here, and hiding her realty. But that can wait.
She turned to face me, and i lost my mind.
I pushed her against the wall, pinning her soft body with my own. My heart is racing, so do my mind. I want to fuck her now and forever... I don't know but this need of mine is insatiable. My needs are visibly loud, and clear,in my pants. My erection is bumping through the tight dress pants.
I kissed her lips impatiently, savouring the sweet chocolaty taste from her mouth. She responds to my actions, pulling me closer and tugging hard on my lips.
I don't care if they bleed....she can do anything she wants to do with my body. I pressed her sides, tracing her bra inside of the sweatshirt. Her soft skin is burning hot from my touch.
I pushed the bra strap down, taking her full breasts in my palms. Teasing the small bud on the top, and peppering kisses from her jaw to her neck.
"Dont look at me like this...otherwise I'll fuck you raw without a condom...  Your eyes makes me crazy" i whispered.

Her hands fumbled with the belt on my waist and her eyes closed and lips are parted with need. Blood ran straight to my already hard penis, its straining painfully in my pants. I pushed the thin fabric of shirt over her head..kissing the soft flesh and those tiny buds of her breasts.