Forty-nine

After two days:

Its been two hours since they started doing our makeup. Being a women is not easy guys. But its also great. I'm happy with the bridesmaid dresses that Cathy choosen herself, for us. The color is blended maroon red  but styling and the design of all the dresses is different. The dress fits me like a second skin. I put the brooch of Maid of Honour on the side of my waist belt.

I'm blessed that those pizza's didn't make me run for the last minute alteration

I'm blessed that those pizza's didn't make me run for the last minute alteration. The make up and hairstyling is great, I'm inompressed by their skills. Its an art. Hera is dressed in a cute white gown, with her hair styled in a top knot. I applied a little gloss on her lips, and thats all she needed. My baby is already beautiful enough.
I stepped in my high heels, and picked up my Belongings. All the bridesmaids are ready and waiting for Cathy. I stood besides them, while Hera took a few selfies.
Finally she came out, from the makeup room. She's looking breathtakingly beautiful.

Her blonde hair is styled in a high bun

Her blonde hair is styled in a high bun. The makeup is done upto perfection. she's looking like a barbie doll.
I stepped forward, hugging her tightly. she's a little nervous, i can see that on her face. But she's also very happy.
We took a lot of selfies, until the ride came.
Cathy is totally freaking out, now that the car came to the destination. She is worried about her future, about Jared, and their married life. I don't know what i can do to calm her down. Hera is scared and about to cry. I picked her up and stepped out from the car. There are to many people, strange and unknown.

"Hey!!! Renne right?" the man spoke.

I turned around to find no one but him. Cathy's brother, Marcus. He's hot. I'm surprised to find him here. After the scene he created two days ago, i never thought he'll be here.

"Hi..I am Renne. You are right" i replied.

He chuckled. Its the first time I've seen him smile. He do looks good though. He lightly scartchs the back of his head. Maybe he's nervous..or awkward.

"Actually Renne...i want to talk with Cathy. If you let me..."

"No...not now pls. She's already freking out. I can't let you ruin this perfect day for her. I don't know how to help her..." i replied. Hera is still trying to get normal.