Two: back to you

Serene 'S Pov:
Its been past 11 in night, As i reached home. Hera is already sleeping in my arms. I am already too tired of this work. But the only good thing is Cathy pays me well. It is enough to pay my bills only form this one job. But what after december??.
I am not an Permanent employee here, I tried to find other jobs but didn't get any that can help me. As i get inside my home, i switched the lights on. Nothing happened. I again tapped switch...and realised i forgot to pay the Electricity bill.
Its already too cold and now we have to manage without light and heat.
Good thing is Hera is still sleeping, i tucked her neatly in bed.
As i sit on the edge of the bed....my mind went to 4 years ago..

""I was happy and enjoying my life everyday. Every weekend i used to go to different clubs with my friends. I was doing internship in a reputed company.I wasn't aware of the conditions my family was going through at that time. And than....everything turned down in just 2 days"".

I didn't realise i was crying until the tear ran down my cheek. I have to be strong. For myself ,for my Hera. She did nothing wrong to deserve this life. I can't loose her. Today ,when i didn't found her, i was a crying mess. But than she came back to me. She was with Mr. Lucas, she told me everything. I've never seen her this much fond of someone this much easily. I have to told her not to talk with strangers, But she said Lucas was different.
I have never imagined someone with this much tattoos and Piercings can still look this much handsome. He was staring deep down in my eyes with his caramel brown eyes.
If I've met Lucas back ,when i was a teenager...i would have jumped his bones.
But now...we are so different. I am poor and broke. I have so many Responsibilities..i can't behave like an excited teenager.I have sleep Tomorrow i need to figure out so many things...i lay besides Hera hugging her tightly in my arms and sobbing until i got asleep, and my mind jumped where i needed the most. In his arms staring deep in his Dominent caramel brown eyes. His beautiful yet sexy smile.

Lucas pov:
As i reached to the front of the night club. I instantly got out and handed the keys to valet. I can hear the blasting music from inside of club. As i stepped inside, i go directly to the vip lounge. There are so many known faces..but none i care of. As i sat down on the couch, sophie smiled cheekily. I didn't realise when she got here and sat beside me.
" Babe, where were u? Everyone was asking me about you. Jared was also here, he just left a few minutes ago" she said kissing me on cheeks.

"yea i know that" i replied lazily.
She pouted her lips and batted her lashes trying to look cute, she is so fake. She turned her body and sat in my lap snaking her right arm around my neck. She is dressed in a short Sequined red dress. Her botox filled lips are painted deep red color same as her fake nails.Her black eyes are heavily coated in mascara and thick liner. Her skin is so soft covered with heavy makeup. She spend much more money on her body from rhinoplasty to a perfect boob job.
Something is different today. At times like this..i got fully turned on but today it didn't feel anything. I was feeling nothing but irritated towards Sophie. As the drinks arrived on the table...i started taking vodka shots. After taking so many drinks i feel good. I can feel her hands running down on my body. She is trying to get my attention. As i turned my face towards Sophie...her black eyes are not Ocean blue like her. She stands no ground in front of her. Renne even without makeup is way more beautiful than her. Her dirty blonde wavy hair is so beautiful....than sophie's dark straight hair. But why am comparing her???.
I grab sophie by the waist and pulled her closer in my lap. She instantly smiled and pushed me back in the couch. She Hungrily kissed my lips in seductive way. She is gliding her tongue on my lower lip for granting entrance. As i parted my lips ,her tongue started flickering my mouth in a sexy way. I respond her kisses by biting her lips hungrily and caressing there by my tongue. I can taste the strawberry her flavored lip gloss....but what it would feel to kiss Renne's beautiful luscious pink lips. No!No!No!. Focus Lucas Focus.
I grabbed her waist tightly and she started grinding her hips in my lap. I can imagine how good it will feel to be buried deep down inside Renne. Her hands are moving up and down on my chest. Her hand travelled from my chest to my erection. She stroked it through my pant.
"Your place or mine?" she purred in my ears
My eyes Instantly snap open...fuck!! .I was imagining Renne the whole time when Sophie was making out with me.

why can't i forget her!!. Sophie is glaring at me with a scowl.
" sorry i am not in this today. I just need some time alone." i said politely

"ohh come on...Lucas. you can't hang me there. This is not the way. We both need this" she said pointing herself

" I told u already. Go find someone else to fuck tonight. I am carried away with other matters" i said now with anger bubbling in my chest

Was i angry with sophie?? No! I am angry and confused that why can't i just forget that girl,Who barely talked to me for 5 minutes...and still i am imagining her in my bed. How can i be so bothered by someone.
Sophie was already gone and now chatting with her few rich friends. As i took another drink from the table...my phone chimed with a text.

Mom: where are you. I told u to be here until i reached. I have told u how important it was for us.
Lucas: I waited about 2 hours for you. I called you so many times but you didn't answered. So i left.
Mom: ok come back here now. Its only about an hour left,than you can go wherever you want. without any excuses!!!
Lucas: Already on my way mom!
Mom: xoxo

I don't even know why i left the club. About 2 hour ago i was trying to run far away from the event, And now i am running towards the same place all excited like some teenage boy.
No!! I dont care about that fucking event...all i want to see is ' her face'. As the car halted in the parking space i got instantly out and reached the door to enter, i heard her innocent whine. Hera's
" Renne i can't walk. amm slweepy." she whinned.
Renne got down on her knees and pulled Hera in her arms. Hera giggled and kissed her cheek. Renne started walking away from the Restaurent down the street. She is wearing denim jeans and white sweater with a Peach color scarf and beanie. She is looking so different. The jeans tightly hugged around her toned legs and her bubble butt. She is looking so sexy without showing even an inch of her skin. I was stand still watching her every movement as she got to the end of the street and turned. She isn't looking at me but whatever she is looking at...gave her a beautiful smile. I turned back and got inside the Restaurent, with a smile tugging in the corner of my lips. I greet my mother and met her friends. As i came back in my flat and seen my reflection in mirror i was still smiling,And i know the Reason.
In my fucked up life.. She becomes the reason to smile.
" Will she ever understand and approve my way of living?" i questioned myself, after staring at my reflection i shook my head.
I dialled Sophie's phone number.

" Come here,at my place. Asap" i ordered.
"On my way already" she replied.

Hey!!
If you have any doubts or you notice any mistake pls let me know by commenting..

Do Vote and comments pls..