Twenty-seven:

"Can I ?" he rasped out, breathing heavily.
One of his hand is gripping,the bottom of my T shirt, waiting for my approval. So many thoughts running in my mind. I nodded in response.

Maybe its better this way..all of the sexual frustration and confusions will wash out of my mind. I know he is a player, after getting this from me..he won't be around. But i do want the same..this one night pleasure and never bother again. I want this with him..only with him.

He pulled the Tshirt over my head in one swift motion. I saw his face turned red and eyes filled with lust..pure lust. Peppering my jaw with light kisses, his hands knead my soft flesh of breasts. I'm getting nervous and excited and fucking fire in my body. I want this..we want this.

Alcohol do make me bold and confident. His straining member is touching right there on my pussy, drowning it in the pool of my orgasm...that pre orgasm. His warm and wet lips lightly nipped on my now hardened small nipples.

I tugged hardly on his messy brown hair, a loud moan eascape from the back of hus throat. This is so fucking sexy. I want to hear it over and over again. His soft and warm tongue flicked over my nipples and I'm getting on edge to loose my shit.

We're both panting heavily, moaning and groaning is the only sounds we can hear in this silent ass room.

He looked up, in my eyes, still sucking on my nipple as his one hand reached down in my pajama bottoms.

Fuckk!! If i wanted to replay a moment, this is it. Something in his eyes driving me crazy..he's so fucking rough yet he's trying to take it slow and comfortable.

Moving one finger across the length of my already drenched slit, slowly and teasingly still looking at me. Moving it around my clit in circles, sweetly torturing me. My mind is hazily overwhelmed the way my body react to his touch. WTF is he doing, why can't he just fuck me now and get his ass out of here. But you don't want that bitch...Stfu.

"Do you have a condom?" we both asked,the same time.

"Don't you kept it around? I mean you should..knowing your past records!" i teased him.

"Well i wasn't planning to have sex tonight. But yeah i do keep them in my Car" it feels good. Really good to know that he wasn't planning on to me to fuck raw and messing around for sex only.

"Fuckk!! I should've kept it in my wallet" he cursed under his breath. As he still caressing my sex with his wet and slippery fingers.

"what will we do now? We can't do..." cutting me mid sentence.

"Is it okk, if i do this?" he asked ,as he pushed one finger inside me. fucking crazy.

I'm already on the peek. My eyes closed and i nodded. I'm already greedy and needy for his touch. He stopped moving his fingers, and i groan in response.

"Say it..words will do the magic, love!" he said ,tugging lightly on my earlobe.

He's a bully, a sexual fucking Bully...teasing me so bad. He's so open and confident when it comes to physical satisfaction. But i can't just let him have his way..if I'm begging for it tonight..so do you 'Mr. Scott'. Go for it Renne.....

"Yess!! Pls Lucas. Don't stop..."I plead and Fuckk!! He pumped two fingers inside of me, taking me off guard. Its a little different as his hands are big and fingers are long,but it do feel good...i love it.I wonder what it feels to have him between... You need to do something..take the lead bitch.

"Fuckk!! You are so wet already" he said huskily.

Do it...focus Renne.Without thinking, or having second thoughts, i slid my hand inside of his boxers. Touching and teasing his veiny shaft that is already rock-hard under my touch. I'm not a virgin, I've had sex before, but this make me nervous. He's blessed too damn much in his lower region, that I'm nervous yet excited.

Maybe it would hurt to do this and the ongoing problems I'm facing or will face after a night with him,but I'm willing to take everthing with both of my hands, as long as i can remember the worth living this.

I pulled him out of the boxers, gripping it lightly, staring in his hungry yet shocked eyes. Caressing the tip with my thumb, i wiped the pre cum over it.

"Ahh Fuck..." he groaned and i smile, earning a response out of him.

I moved my hand slowly up and down along the length, at the same pace as his fingers are pumping inside my already dripping pussy. As he moved his fingers slightly fast, i mimick the same with his cock taking it fully in control. But the difference is...I'm not going to last long with this sweet assault he's doing to my body.

"Lucas!... I can't take it...I'm going to.." he didn't let me complete, his lips were on mine, sucking on my tongue and i can taste the slight alcohol and the sweet cherry taste on it.

His fingers didn't stopped, moving them rapidly in and out and rubbing on my clit with thumb is added cherry on top.
I'm too fucking out of this world...as my body stiffened and my legs started trembling. I can feel the knot tightening in my lower stomach and heat running down in my body.

My grip on his cock tightened, as I'm rubbing it too fast to get it off the same time I'll do. Our muffling moans from both of our now tangled and crushed lips, filled in my ears, so as in room is an erotic sound.

"Let it go babe...come for me. I want to hear you scream my name, as you were doing in your dreams. The same way you cried out when you were imagining me fucking your wet little pussy in your dreams!!" he breathed heavily, gasping for air.
I'm feeling his cock twitching in my hand..but i didn't stopped.

"ohh Lucas!! I'm ..I'm coming...Lucas....ah"i moaned.

Loud moans filled my ears, as his veiny cock twitched few times....Splasing the warm thick liquid over my stomach and dripping over my hand as it still wrapped around his shaft.
Shifting his weight on his legs and forearms he tried to roll over on his side, but i gripped his shoulder. He looked up to my face, in cofusion...

" Stay here...with me like you were...
!" i mumbled unaware of the meaning.

Don't take things any further Renne...you'll get hurt my subconscious reminded me.

"Only if you want to!!" i added.

"Who wouldn't?.... This is the all i can ask for..." he replied kissing my Forhead as he half laid on top of me.

Resting his head on my breasts..he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Here am i feeling something more...something different from that tiny gesture of love as he kissed my forhead.

Do vote and comments pls...