Forty-five

Lucas pov:

Now i know why everyone is so crazy about love. Its not just a word, its a whole damn feeling. I can feel the connection between us. I've been with so many girls, but never i had this feeling. It was only sex....nothing more. But now its much more than that.

I can see her beautiful smile, i can touch her face, her perfectly sculpted body and those deep blue eyes........God she makes me crazy. Her pleasurable moans kicking me off the edge. I can't hold myself, inside her body's warmth. Its too much of effort to keep slow,and being gentle with the tightness around me. It feels so fucking great but on the other hand, its a punishment for me that i can't do it by my own way.
But i have to be gentle with her, i don't want to hurt her in any kind of way. We both were panting so hard, while I'm trying to please her. She nearly scratched my back, when i started doing it harder than usual. Her legs tightens and her whole body shakes with a powerful orgasm. Crying out my name repeatedly, sending me on the verge of loosing mine too. Thats what love do..its kind of magic. Her voice only can make me loose my whole dominant side. That's just dangerous.

I got up, and tossed the soil condom into the bin. I am relived and satisfied but i want more. Even though i can fuck her countless times, we both need rest. We have a early morning meeting and a flight back to seattle just after that.

Renne hugged me tightly, resting her head on my chest. I started massaging her scalp lightly. I don't know why she waited that long. I mean its not that she didn't had the options around her. For a girl like her...mans must be throwing theirselves at her. She is pretty, smart, intelligent and hardworking.

"Renne...why you waited that long?" i asked suddenly.

"For what?..." she replied.

"...to have sex. "

"I don't know really that, why i didn't had sex?. It's just that, i was busy with the problems in my life. Those were bigger than my own needs. I never felt that i need a man in my life. Even for a night. But then you came,and smashed my guards down." she smiled with her eyes close.

"Was it worth waiting for so many years Renne?" i asked.

I want to know, what she feels about us. About the connection we have. Her eyes shot open. She is looking at me in the eyes.

"You tell me Lucas. Was it worth, that i waited so long for you?"she asked

"Yes, definitely. That was amazing. I never felt that before. Even though i just fucked you a few minutes ago, I'm still very hard for you baby" i replied, putting her hand to prove myself.

She blushed And hide her face in my chest. I know she wants that too. I feel so blessed to have her by my side in life and on my bed too.
But I'm scared too. I want to get married asap, so she can't leave me. I need to take her away from her past and the people in there, so she won't ever knows the truth. But right now i have other things to do

I hovered over her naked body, kissing her passionately so we can do what we both wants.

Serene's pov:

I was practically dragged out of the bed this morning. My whole body is aching and my eyes are burning with the lack of sleep i had last night. I am fully tired, and just want a day off. But my hot ass boss is not ready to let me leave.

I am here in the conference hall, standing behind Angela, trying to sleep with my eyes open. Its like everything around me is moving in slow motion, or maybe my fatass mind is already in sleep mode.

After about one hour or two..the boring meeting ended. I was yawning so bad,throughout the meeting.

Angela shooted me a warning glare, but who cares. I fucked her boss last night.... And so in the morning, in the shower also. Damn....its like we both are so addicted of each other. He is talking to the manager, while i helped Angela. We both still looking at each other, stealing every moment we can have

" Serene...what happened?. You look so tired are you ok"  Angela asked.

"Yes I'm ok, but so tired from last night" i sighed heavily.

"From last night?..where did you go after the ceremony?" she asked.

My mind went back to the memories of the last night. The way he makes me feel no other man had ever made me feel that. I turned in a soaking mess just from remembering the details.

"Its a long story Angela. I can't tell you.." i replied to her, gazing my man in front of me.

Angela chuckled, observing the state of mine. She do knows what we are in reality.

"Well Serene. Best of luck to you than. You aren't going to get any sleep in the flight also...you have to keep going with that tiredness of yours." she said with sympathy.

"What??" i asked.

She just smiled and left the room. I on the other hand is still processing her words. Why can't i sleep on the flight

After 2 Hours:

Now i know what Angela mean to say that. She practically did warn me, but being a dumbass i didn't realise.

Mr. Scott is having an online Bussiness meeting over the plane. I on the other hand is playing a dumb secretary to him. Writing all the details, the plannings, the dates doing the calculations and so many things.

If I'm going to get married to this man, first thing is...he needs to relax a bit. I don't want an over working husband for myself. He needs to live life, to have rest and have time for himself.

I was thinking about so many things, when i hit my head on the armrest of his chair. Fuck!!!! I'm behaving like a 3 year old trapped in a boring business meeting. He's probably going to kick me out of this plane. But....he didn't

Lucas turned the meeting off, and said he's having some technical issues. He pulled me on his lap, inclined the chair down, like a bed. I was feeling so safe, he kissed my hair and ran his fingers through my hair massaging my scalp. I was drifted to sleep, and felt I'm safe then i ever was in my life.

Vote and comments pls...