Forty-three

Lucas pov:

"Hey big brother...i am so happy for you" she said,and pull me in a bear hug.
"Thank you Lori. And I'm pleased that you're here,with us" i replied.

She just smiled, avoiding my eye contact. I know she is fighting an inner battle with herself. She has her daughter, sitting next to her, but she can't be her mother. I know she loves her....but she was never so brave to make a move. To fix what she destroyed.

"She looks so much like you, when you were a kid. I mean apart from the curly hair and her dimples. Anyone could find those blue eyes so much alike you Lorine. She is so beautiful" i told her. She is still captivated by that little girl's innocence, who's her own daughter.

"Yeah...she is very beautiful,and smart. Renne did a good job upbringing her so well. I wouldn't ever able to..." she was interrupted by none other than but...

"Heyy....Hotness. Are you two siblings planning on against me? I heard my name. " Serene, smiled.

"How many drinks you had tonight?" i questioned her, so that she cannot ask any more.

"Well i don't know sir, i was pretty bad in maths. I thought i can be ME tonight, and do what i want. But since you dont care and being an ass to me, we'll just add a spanking session tonight in your service. " she winked, and turned smacking her ass lightly.

Lorine gasped In shock,staring at her wide eyed, but she just stand her ground, chin up like a princess.

Here she goes. As much as i love her drunk version, she also pisses me off sometimes. I was thinking that I'm going to introduce her to everyone as my girlfriend..but here she is drunk and sassy. I can't take the risk doing that. I should just stick to the plan that Jared made me, i will propose her somewhere special, on the right time. But not now. I shouldn't hurry.

"Ok,  if you are into BDSM, I'm going to give you that baby. I am also not a fan of Vanila. That shit is boring" i pulled her by the waist, crashing her in my chest.

If she likes to Embarass me, then she's going to get the same in return. Her already blushed face is now glowing. Her eyes twinkles in the lightening of night, she feels so right in my arms.

You know, you find the right one that owns your heart, when you feel overwhelmed emotions rushing through your body. It was so much more than just liking someone or being attracted. She is the one,that i am willing to let down anything i had, just to be with her.

I raised my hands, from her tiny waist to her back, I'm loving this dress on her as i can feel her hot skin under my touch. It feels so good.

"Umm i think, you should just wait for the opening ceremony brother. Afterwards, i will manage so you could go upto your bedroom"  Lorine told us, thankfully inaudible for others.

Serene took a few steps back, smoothing her dress, and breathing heavily. I love having this effect on her. I need to finish the fucking boring ceremony asap, so i could start over. I'm missing ,damn.... Craving her so much.

"Serene, you are going to accompany me,till the ceremony ends. Ok " i told her,she nodded,and returned to her table to get her things.

"Lorine i hope you remember your promise. You are not going to tell anyone about what happened. Ok?" i asked her.

"Yes i remember, I'm not going to tell anyone. I am so happy for you, that you love her so much. She deserves all the love and caring. But pls don't ever mess things up, like i did in the past" she replied.

"I will try....and thank you for having my back kiddo. I hope you'll be happy too"

She just smiled and returned to the table, where Hera and Jenna is sitting. She is mesmerized by her daughter, that once she left like a piece of trash.