Thirty-nine

I was trying to prepare everything before he arrives. I set up the whole house into an romantic mood. Dim lights, fragrance candles, roses chocolates and so many things. I put the lingerie on, under my sexy red outfit.

The most difficult task was, explaining Hera, everything I'm doing right now. I was trying to hide my expressions, when Jenna told her that i am trying to meditate. Its way too fucking hilarious. I mean...yeah it will relax my body just as meditation will do. She tucked her in the bed to sleep, and then helped me in the kitchen.

Lucas told me earlier in the evening that I'm going to get a surprise tonight. He said, dress nice and make my favorite dishes, that only i can do.
Everything is already in place and waiting for him. I tried to call him, but it wents to the voicemails.

I heard the Car pull over, i jumped up from the couch, and hide behind the door. Soon the door unlocked and he enters into the house. I jumped up to him, straddling him, tightly. He's taken off guard. But he reacts instantly, holding me by the waist, kissing me passionately. Giving me a sloppy wet kiss.

"Uhh hmm. Lucas..not that you care...but I'm standing right behind you, Son" her feminine voice i heard, next to Lucas father, seems familiar.

We pulled away from each other. Shock washes over me. what kind of surprise is this. He invited his parents, and didn't informed me.

Lucas turned to side, letting her come inside. She is dressed in a knee length dress. Her platinum blonde hair is complementing her deep blue eyes. Same like Lorine's. Soon after, Lucas father Mr. Kevin Scott joins us in the living room.

Fuck! This is so awkward. Why everything go against my will.

"You must be Serene, ..... Hi, I'm Karen Scott. Lucas mother" she offered her hand to shake.

My hands trembled, returning her gesture. She Is His Mother. My first impression on both of his parents is not so good. Worst i say. Maybe they are thinking I'm some kind of horny bitch after their son

She hides her smile with the back of her hand, as i turned to switch on the lights. My romatic atmosphere washed away with the regular white lights. Lucas pulled me back on the couch to join them. I can't be there after embarrassing myself. Fuck!! Why i need to be that horny always.

Maybe because..you haven't get laid in the past four years. Fuck you subconscious Renne.

"Mom, Dad. We are listening. You can share your thoughts now" Lucas said, looking at me.

"Ok. So Serene do you know why we are here today?" Karen asks.

I don't even know, you are going to be show up here, when I'm trying to seduce your son for mine sexual frustration.

I shook my head in No.

"Well you both made headlines again. You were spotted at the restaurant. Lucas was holding a little girl, while you were hand in hands with him" she sighed heavily.

"They fueled a rumor of Hera being, Lucas's daughter, and you her fiance" she eyes my outfit.

I lowered my head, staring at my feets. They are here to lecture me being careless and other shit.

"But now as we know, you both love each other, why waste time. One day you'll realise, its already too late.  So tell me if you are ready to get married" she questions me politely.

I replied in "No", and he replied "Yes".

Fuck. Is he being serious. From being a playboy to direct Husband. It doesn't  feel right.

" I don't know. I mean its already too fast. We should just wait for a little" i replied. Everyone want silent after that. Why are they hurrying do much?

"The scene at the frontdoor...is it a welcoming trick?. Cause that seems you too are so damned in the need of a marriage. I hope I'm going to get a grandchild soon"  His father eyed, tense looking Lucas.

I tried to cover up for him. What the fuck is wrong with everyone. I helped Jenna to serve the dishes. She is also trying to set me up with his boss. They think we are living together and enjoying in our relationship. Little did they know, i haven't shagged him yet.

His parents praises my efforts. That wasn't for them. Lucas is grinning wide standing right behind the couch. His mother is lecturing him , he pays no attention to it. He licks his lips, eyeing me head to toe. I'm cleaning the counter. He open his shirt's first few buttons, giving me a peek in his sexy muscular body. I going to punish him. I need so many answers right niw, but that can wait.

Miss Vajayjay has already waited enough. Im going to let her free tonight, by working far way enough with him. I'm sexually frustrated

My breath got hitched, my mouth wents dry. Okay...i will play this little game. I grab the hem of my dress, and chewed my bottom lip, staring right into his eyes. With that, his mouth left open wide.

He grabs his hard on over his tight dress pants. Its my turn to get melted and pool in my panties.

Lucas nods in his mother's direction, and walked in the kitchen. He grabs a water bottle and poured it into the glass, and started drinking.This is my call, i dropped the small tissue box, and bend down to pick it up. As i intended to do, giving him a full view of what's he  going to get after.

I heard him coughing harder on the water, he dropped the glass and it shattered completely. I quickly moved to his side, patting him in the back. His eyes waters, from the coughing.

He regains control, and seated on the chair. I offered him another glass of water. He chugged it completely. His parents were worried and full of concern. I started cleaning the mess, and Lucas offered me to help.

"When did you buy that fucking Garter belt?" he growls.

"You didn't liked that?" i asked.

"you have no idea...what you've gotten yourself into. I'm going to loose all my self control and limits around you wearing a fucking garter under this sexy dress of yours....you make things hard to get" he picked the braken piece's.

"Show me then. Loose control. Break your limits. I'm always going to make it hard to get" i replied, giving him a full view of my new lacy thong,as i stand upright.

I know I'm giving him a hard time, but its all worth it. I really don't know what i am doing right now...but i want this tonight or not.....sooner or later. But I'm going to get it

Do vote and comments pls...