Fifteen: Tame the flame

Lucas pov:

" I can't believe you are here!! ..i thought you would just ignore her and move on like you always did...." Jared said handing me a glass of champagne. A very fine and expensive one.

" Yeah i did, i mean i tried...But i can't live like that. She is treating me like shit when I'm all innocent here. So i wanted to try and tell her the actual story. Then I'll leave her the fuck alone" i replied taking a sip from the glass. I don't know if i mean it..i can't even think about it.

"Well i must say, all the food,decoration and that damn cake was so great. I'm glad cathy invited me here. Atleast I'm having this good Champagne tonight.." i took a pause and took another sip.

"I never thought..Renne will allow to serve any alcoholic drink here at Hera's birthday party" i said more like whisper..

"Umm, she didn't though. But i brought a full package of six bottles of champagne and a cute little panda toy for Hera. So Cathy convinced her to serve it tonight" he sighed and i can't help to hold back my laugh.

"you really did that..i mean you could've just bought some another soft toys or maybe chocolates for her...." i said still laughing. He didn't have any idea how stupid is this.

"Yeah very funny. But Hera said she likes the panda. You know i can make everyone happy..." Jared said, when cathy arrived and wrapped her arm around his torso.

"Umm Lucas.. I think you should talk to her. She is in the kitchen and about to murder anyone who could bother her in such a bad mood and i dont want to be that special...so its your chance" she said with a smile.

I still remember all the curses and shit she thrown up to me, but that was a misunderstanding. I think she approves me for Renne. God!! Cathy did behave like her mother.

" Thank you Cathy.. You are such a savior. You are willing to let me burn from that flame of fire"

"Go'Tame the flame' you MF" she fake punched my bicep. She is crazy just like Jared.

I didn't waste anymore time and walked inside the kitchen. It is much more smaller than mine, but cute and clean. Renne is making some kind of list or maybe she calculating something.
She didn't notice my presence, still scribbling the pen over a diary. I stand closer...now i can see those pouty full lips. She is frowning, like something went wrong. I can smell her fruity scent being this much closer.
I placed my hand on the counter just next to her. Her blue eyes shot up to me. Thats what i want.

"I want to talk to you..about that news" i told her. Her face turned from shock to sad.

"I don't want to listen. And you didn't have to give me any explanation Lucas" she replied in monotone.

"Don't tell me what i need to do or not, now u tell me,why the fuck did you blocked my phone number? Why didn't you tell me that you read that shitty article and its bothering you"

I can't control my anger now. I'm trying really hard for her...and she just walked away when she got a chance.

" Because...I'm not your legal fuckbuddy Mr. Scott. I'm not your fucking toy who would wait for you to let me get screwed, when you are fucking that lovely matchstick who claimed to be your girlfriend" she glared....is she drunk?. Yes she is....she got so fiesty and bold when she's drunk.

" You believed that fake article and didn't have the balls to ask me about it? " i questioned.

"I read all your texts that you sent. You never said anything about that article to be fake. I was right here...putting efforts for our dinner, that you asked for....and you canceled it without any valid reason. I didn't mind. But than i findout, you were shoving your dick in a paperthin model.... Tell me how would you feel if you were in my place?" she explained.

I chuckled.Even after all the shit, i heard here...i love the fact she called Sophie.."A matchstick and paperthin"..she isn't but still it is funny.
Renne glared at me and then she tried to punch my face but i grabbed her wrist and pinned her back to my chest.

"This isn't funny you dick...i will cut your balls and fed it to the dogs if you ever tried to fuck up behind my back you shit"

Maybe,She is angery and jealous...but definitely hurt. I have to explain everything so that she can understand . I whispered in her ear,

"ok ok calm down will you. I know you didn't trust me and i haven't given you any reason for trusting. But atleast give me a chance to explain. Pls...just one chance i am not telling you to forgive me or any other favor. But pls.."

She nodded in response, and stopped her struggles to get away from my hold. I turned her ,to face me, holding her beautiful face in my palms so that she can stare in my eyes.

" My mother told me, on wednesday evening that, My sister is having some problems with the bussiness deal and she couldn't handle on her own. She told me to go there. It was very important for our business to crack that deal and we cannot tell anyone about that until its conformed officially" she nodded and now her face seemed calm than before.

"I wasn't aware about that rumor of  sophie being my girlfriend, until yesterday evening .when my plane landed on the airport, i thought i should try cathy's phone number...and she gave me a shit load ton of abuses and curses. " a tear left  her eyes, i wipe it with my thumb.

"Than Jared told me the whole situation. He didn't told me earlier because he knew, i was in the middle of the biggest bussiness deal of my career" i paused and now she is looking at her feet.

"Renne i was thinking the whole time, that you are ignoring me because i didn't came here for the dinner. I am so sorry for that. Thank you for giving me a chance to explain" i said kissing her forhead before leaving.

I didn't realise i was also crying when i left her alone in the kitchen. Again she's crying because of me.
I was about to open the front door to exit...i felt a slight tug at the left leg of my pant.

"why are you leaving Luca? aren't you stawying?"  she asked. I kneeled in front of her.

"No Hera i need to go home tonight. Happy birthday again my angel" i kissed her cheeks and she pulled me to hug her, with her little arms.

"who hurt you Luca bear? Why are you crwying?" she asked in hushed tone. She said ' Luca bear'..atleast she do love me and trust me. Thats why i love this little doll this much. She is the reason i met Renne the first time

"No one!. Maybe some dirt got in my eyes.... Sorry Hera. I didn't bring any gift for you. But i promise to give you anything you want" i asked her.

" Its okk Luca!! I will definitely ask for something special ....oneday!!" she giggled

"Anything you want angel" i promised

If you want to suggest something you can freely leave a message...

Pls vote and comment guys..