Fifty-seven

Serene's pov:

"You have to trust me Renne. I didn't know then. I got blinded in rage, when Lorine said he cheated on her. So i Canceled the deals, but did pay him a huge amount of money. Your ex Nicholas was working as his assistant, and transferred the amount later in his own account. That was Ryan's plan and that fucking Jackson helped him all along. Trust me...i didn't do this on purpose. Your brother was really very happy to Have her daughter back..but.."  he tried to explain.

But I'm not sure if this true or not. After all of these betrayals, i can't believe anyone. My father is now half laying on the ground, and his breathing is normal. He must be really very thirsty as he gulped down a whole bottle of water. His eyes are closed now, he must be really tired after all these days.

"It doesn't matter, as my brother is already dead. You and your sister is still playing games with us....that bitch is helping Ryan to get....." he covered my mouth, with his palm, and pinned me to the wall.

His eyes bore into mine, the same chocolate brown colored, that i loved from the first moment i saw him. I can feel the warmth and love spreading out in those eyes. And his lips....God i missed those lips. I want to kiss him, and claim what is mine...but is it really mine? Or a new game he's playin.

Stop it you fool, you can't be horny and romantic while stuck in a life danger.

"Listen to me Renne... Lorine is not helping them at all. she's on our side. Just because of her, we were able to trace your location. Jared and the Special Task Force is out there, waiting for their next instruction. We have only thirty minutes to get out of this place, after that, they will start there shoot at sight operation. So pls...stop being hardheaded and do as i say.....ok" he asked, caressing my cheeks with his fingers.

Like an obedient child, i nodded in response. And he smiled gazing hungrily over my lips. He gave a little peck, and wiped the excess blood from my face.

"Do you have any idea..where Hera is?" he asked, cleaning the wound with a hankerchief.

"No...i don't know, i tried to get a lead about her, but didn't get any. Maybe you should ask Lorine. There are like twenty other people with weapons, in this fucking shithole. Why did they took us under this much of security... I mean we ain't no criminal. Atleast not like them" i couldn't help, with my curious mind, its running thousands of thoughts all on the same time.

"Its a whole fucking drug mafia, and the drug lord's second home, which now is the suppliers hub. So its obvious.."

Lucas told us that he's going to find Lorine and Hera and we should keep our mouth shut and try to not get killed untill he returned.

There was a tray full of fruits and other eatable things, my somach grumbled loudly. I was about to eat them but my father stopped me.

"Don't eat the damn fruits. They mix drugs in that" he jerked the plate away.

"How did you know that?" i asked.

"They made me sign a few documents, but its no use as I've already given everything to you and Samuel's daughter" he smiled.

"Her name is 'Hera Brown'... " i told him, and his face lit with happiness.

We took our mother's(Emma brown's) surname, and so is Hera.

"Its a very beautiful name...i wish i could see her once!" he whispered, sadly.

"You will, once we get out of this shithole...you can see her" i told him, and he smiled shooking his head in disbelief.

Pls help us God....,my dear brother Samuel if you can hear us...pls send someone to help....you can't let him die, without meeting your daughter at least once..