Five: I'm a hot mess

Lucas pov:
I can see her flushed red face. She is blushing. After gaping a few times she finally replied
"Hi...don't you have any other pickup line? This sound too cliche and boring" she stuttered.
" I do have so many things to say, but i don't know if your innocent ass can handle my assault. I mean Orally" i said double meaning joke. Her face turned red like tomato and she gulped down her remaining drink.

I never thought i will met her here. I wasn't even planning being here.But Jared said i owe him a favor, and he wanted me to meet someone. I decided to leave early so that i can avoid Sophie tonight. she's becoming too clingy Nowadays,even though she knows that i'm not interested. But when i came here along Jared and his friends..everybody cheered loudly. I was smiling at this reaction,But than i saw her staring at me. Her prominent Ocean blue eyes are my favorite. She is looking so different tonight. She is sitting with a blonde on the bar stool. I guess she is her friend. She is also equally beautiful but im Intersted in Renne only. She is grinning at both of us than i remembered she was in the cafe that day. "Cathy "as Hera shouted about Renne's secret

Renne is biting her lips in shyness. Today,Her wavy dirty blonde hair are stylled as pin straight Complimenting her eyes. she dressed conservatively ,still looked so beautiful yet sexy. I can feel how hard I'm getting at her this reaction. she's turning me on.My throat wents dry and my needs for her are growing so badly.I licked my lips and her gaze from my eyes fell on my lips. She parted her her lips and i can see her pulse quiken.Hot tension is building between us and we both can feel it.

"Are you picturing him naked Renne. I  don't want you to have wet dreams with open eyes?" Cathy said loudly over the blasting music.I can tell she is high on alcohal. She winked towards me .
Renne's mouth hung open. Her face become red due to her friend's bluntness.
"I don't mind if she did imagine, But i can be a great help with those dreams and let me assure you,you won't regret." i said to Cathy not breaking the eye contact with Renne. Her eyes went wide.
" She's high on alcohol. Pls don't mind her pervert remarks" she said nervously.
Suddenly Jared arrived to the bar counter and kissed Cathy on cheeks. She stands up from her seat and Hugged him tightly. So she is the one he wanted me to know. They engulfed in eating each others face, Me and Renne were gaping like fools.
" Hey hotness, how are you" Jared purred resting his forhead on Cathy's. I cleared my throat to receive a reaction.
Jared noticed and introduced,
"Lucas, she is Cathy. And Cathy he is my friend Lucas Scott".
cathy's face turned into shock. Ohh so untill now they didn't know me.
She hesitated and than she shook my hand. On the other hand, Renne suddenly picked a shot from the counter and drank it completely. She than took another.
" Ummm, Hii, I'm Catherine Devias. But call me Cathy" she said. I can tell untill now Jared was unaware of the fact that she is the same girl who was a part of his investigation.
" Jared meet my friend, Renne.
Renne, he is my sexy secret agent" she said offering her bright smile.
Jared offered a handshake and grinned stupidly .Than he give me a look of understanding the same fact.
" Now i know why were you so bothered by her. She is much more than worth risking" Jarred whispered. I give him a stern look.
A man sitting next to Renne was starring at her,making her uncomfortable. He suddenly asked
" Can i buy you a drink Baby?". And rested his hand on her thigh

Renne shook her head and said " Yes you can..but you may not.Sorry Bad man, I'm Lesbo!. Go try someone else" she said bluntly raising her one eyebrow.
We all got shocked. I never imagined a comeback like this from her. She lied so confidently in his face, i can never imagine her being gay. I mean i dont hate them,but i just know from her reactions that she isn't one.Cathy wolf whistled on her reaction and give her a side hug.
" Let's go there, otherwise these stupid man will try to get in your pants, Baby" cathy said pulling her along.
As we sat on the couch, Renne already picked another shot. Cathy whispered something in her ear, and she giggled like a child.Her smile is most beautiful . I realised i was smiling like a fool on her this reaction. As i picked my drink,Cathy stands up and dragged Renne on the dance floor. They both started dancing on the loud music. They both were swaying there hips and moving there bodies in a hot way.I gulped down the whole drink. Renne caught me staring, Her eyes were twinkling and dark from desire....or from the alcohol?. Who knows??
She stared deep in my eyes....and still dancing. She's giving me a major turn on unawared from this fact. Jared is now dancing with Cathy ,more like they both are making out on the dance floor. Renne is still dancing and suddenly the man who was on the bar counter came behind her. He gripped her waist with both hands and started swaying with her.she stopped moving and turned to see him,shock is evident as her face.
I can feel my pulse racing with anger...as i stood and walked towards them. He was trying to kiss her forcefully, but before i was about to punch his jaw...Renne grabs his hair in fist and elbowed him in stomach. He stumbled in pain and released her from his
grip. Just as Renne moved away from him he raised his hand to hit her, i punched him hard on the nose. He was on the floor covering his bloody nose and i was punching his face repeatedely. Some of his friends jumped towards me to help him,Jared and his friends came forward to my side. As we beat the shit out of them i saw Renne was kicking one of them, and Cathy on the other hand jumping in excitement. Jared's face is covered with blood, but he still punching one of them.

The Bouncers came to rescue and kicked those boys out. Renne is proudly smiling at her victory, i can't help with myself in need for her.I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the side
"you are so fiesty. I've never imagined that" i said smilingly.
" You know nothing 'John snow'!" she winked.
" Enlighten me than 'Khaleesi'" i replied.
She blinked a few times. And than asked,
" Why didn't you tell me you are Lucas Scott. The famous multibillionaire?. I was thinking like you are some normal sexy Lucas,a boy interested in me!".

I was taken aback from her statement.
"Why did this bothering you. And did my status make things any different ?" i replied.
I don't know why she asked me that.
" Yes! It did bother me. I thought you really interested in me.Even if its only once but you said you were interested" she stopped.
I raised a eyebrow in questioning manner but she stood silent.

" I am still interested in you. Am not lying. And tell me is it appropriate to introduce myself as. ' Hi, am Lucas Scott , multibillionaire.' I said.
She giggled again. She shook her head in 'No'. And again been quiet.

" I thought you know me. I mean, i mostly covers the half of front page of the news paper from the past month as i arrived here. But you also didn't tell me anything about you, except the fact that you have wet dreams of me" i asked sarcastically

" I don't read newspapers. There's nothing much about me. I'm poor. But  I'm happy, and i didn't tell you that fact. Hera and cathy did." she replied so sweetly. I can tell she is under the effect of alcohol.

"So tell me,where did you learn those tricks to tackle those MFs" i said in sarcastic tone.
I withdraw my hand from her wrist to her hand and interlaced our fingers. Her eyes went dark from desire and her breaths turned uneven.

" I've taken a few self defense classes in high school" she replied in a low voice.
I can feel the hotness around us. She is now staring at her feet with her head down.I placed a finger under her chin to make her look into my eyes. Her eyes were hooded with desire. I can feel the same with mine ,heavy with desire and lust. Her skin felt so good...my hand went upward and stroking her flushed cheeks. She is so hot right now..i can feel the temprature raising around us. She tilted her head and rested her face in my palm. My other hand went from her hand to her waist, and pulled her closer. She gasped and closed her eyes.
I placed my hand in her hair to make her look upwards and hold her tightly around the waist. She exhaled and half moaned. I can feel the tightness in my pants. We both stared at each other ,i can't hold this anymore.
I give her a peck on the lips. She stared at me. I waited for any reaction but nothing happened. I than kissed the corners of her mouth, and than again waited for any reaction. Her pupils dilated and becomes dark only living a light blue halo behind in her eyes.
She placed her one hand in my hair and other on my chest. She placed her lips on mine. I licked and lightly bite on the lower lip and she moaned in my mouth. I feel so turned on by hearing her moans...that i wanted to bent her over the couch and have her now. But i have to take this slow. As i tugged hard on her lip and than caress the spot with my tongue, she moaned again and pulled me closer. I pushed my tongue in her mouth caressing her lips and flicking her tongue. I can taste the cherry flavor in her mouth.She is pulling my hair and kissing me in response.
I can feel her heart pounding rapidly and her rugged breathes. My hands moved upward to stroke her back.I moved my kisses from her lips to the crook of her neck. I feel Her pulse racing on the spot where i kissed her neck. I kissed her tiny mole Just above the collarbone.I can hear her ruffled moans. Her one hand is moving on my chest and other is tugging on my hair. As my hand just moved from her tiny waist to her soft fuller breast,we both are grinding our hips to each others. Her phone started vibrating,we both pulled apart panting heavily
She whinned, and pulled her phone out from the pocket of her skirt. She swiped the screen and placed it under her ear still holding my back. I'm also holding her tiny waist and waiting for the call to end so that i can savour her mouth.
" Yes!.. I'm Ms. Brown speaking."
" What are you saying.. What happened?" she cried
" ohhhh...okk tell me which hospital. I'll be there in a few minutes" she said in urgency,And she ran towards the door.

Hellow there!!

Are you enjoying my story..pls let me know by commenting. I would like to read you views and suggestions on this story

Pls vote and comment..