Forty-seven

Lucas pov:

"I'm looking like a clown in this red tie" Jared is being a whiney ass kid.

"That's what you are dude. Now try the blue one" i replied.

From the past one hour, we're just doing that. I'm sitting here on the couch with his annoying cousin 'Tyler', while he's trying his suits . Tyler is kept asking me stupid questions about my billionaire status and clicking selfies with me.
I mean he's a fucking 32 year old man, and still behaving like a teenager.

"I guess you're into BDSM stuff. I mean your dominant vibe is making me hot" He said, smiling.

I didn't replied. I believe 'Ignoring fools is easier than answering them'. But this fool is the master of foolishness.

"You know...i know a guy whose a Bisexual, and is pretty happy with having a bf and gf" he put his hand on my thigh, winking.

"So..?" i jerked his hand away, glaring in anger.

"I do have a bf and I'm loyal, but i can make an exception for you. you're single so i don't think you have a problem with threesome right?" he smiled again, batting his lashes.

"Fuck No. Not at all. I'm not into guys, and i only prefer girls. Also I'm not single, as i do have a very beautiful girlfriend. So thanks but no thanks" i replied.

"Why on earth, all hot man are comitted. Anyways its your loss though. " he just barked in annoyance.

I don't know how i will survive untill the wedding. These crazy people are driving me insane. I'm working late in my office every night, so i can avoid the drama. But I'm not getting much sleep since Renne moved out. I need her. Facetime and calls aren't doing any better. I need her, by my side. Its like I'm dependent on her.

On the way of Taming her heart, she already tamed my body and soul.

"Jared...you killed that one. This is what you needed" he nearly shout, getting off of the couch.

Jared is also too confused like me. I mean yeah it look nice, but not that Nice to be shouted with excitement.

Finally we left the place, and get back to home. From inside, Its looking like a frat house in my graduation days. I wish, Cathy and Renne would've stayed here, rather than Cathy's place.
Our friends and Jared's cousins are nearly tearing my whole house apart in pieces.
There are liquor bottles everywhere, snacks, wrappers and so many things. The kitchen is another definition of nightmare, the sinks are full of dirty dishes, the floor is covered in trash cans and paper cups. Renne is going to murder me.

"Hey man..I've invited my boyfriend and his friends too. We're going to arrange the hottest Bachelor party for you here tonight. I've arranged the best strippers for tonight" Tyler told us.

"WTF.... Tyler, we have already had enough of bachelor parties here. Its only two days left in the wedding ceremony. If you want a party, then No strippers are allowed here. If you don't then, i will book a whole strip club for you guys tonight. But not here anymore. My house is full of trash anyway, i have to call the cleaning Agencies" i sighed.

"Hey man...don't call me trash ok!" he placed a hand over his chest, in hurt expression.

"Tyler, he was talking about the real trash not you And i also don't want any stripper tonight, I'm tired of these hellhole of parties. Cathy will have my balls if she heard anything like that" Jared said.

"Oh come on..don't be a pussy both of you. Man up..be a Dick instead" Tyler fake laughed.

I never hated any gay before, but he's getting on my nerves. He's being overdramatic and a pure bitch though.

"Fuck off Tyler"

Like always, Tyler didn't care . He just waved his hands in air like a overdramatic bimbo, and walked away. He came back with two glasses of lemonade. I drank it completely, and thanked him.

I nearly slouch on the couch after this hectic day. I don't know how some women, can shop entirely a day and weeks. Being a men, its easy for me to work 10 hours and more in a day rather than shopping for a few hours.
What makes it more difficult is being stuck with a bitchy guy whose trying to get into your pants even when you're straight and not interested at all.

I wish i can go back in time and beg Renne to stay here with me. I don't like the parties and the clubs anymore. I like sitting on the dining table with her and Hera. Cooking food for them. Chatting while eating. Going on grocery shopping with her. Taking Hera to the school. Answering her innocent question. Renne's sweet voice, and her wavy hair. The way she taste, and her moans......fucking me crazy.

My head pounded with the loud music piercing through my ears. My eyes opened instantly, i slept on the couch. Besides me is Jared, snoring heavily while a pink furry tiara is placed over his head. MR. GROOM is written over it, and its too glittery and girly.
I took out my phone and clicked a several pictures of him. We both are still dreassed in the same cloths, while other nearly two dozen people roaming in my house are half naked. But then i spot seven topless girls, dancing in nearly a thin rope bikini, and red high heels.
WTF is going on in here. I told them No party,No strippers. I got up from the couch, to find the evil brain behind all this. I spotted that blue haired parrot, dressed in a pink boxers, sitting on the lap of another guy.
I tried get through the crowd, so i can punch his face but the strippers blocked my view. Jared got up from sleep. His face is another definition of pissed off. One of them started lap dancing on him, while he gently pushed her away.
Tyler came with the same guy he was sitting before. He's nearly six feet tall and tanned than usual. Maybe a asian i guess

"Hey guys.. Meet my Bf Tim. He's a dj" Tyler introduced him.
I nodded and Jared shook his hand.

"Tyler, i told you before i don't want any stripper in my house. WTF did you do" i barked in anger.

"Lucas, these are my friends....they work as part time strippers. So i thought it would be nice. I saved your thousands of bucks. You should thank me" Tyler bragged, while clinging to his bf's arm. who's looking with pride at him.
Fucking weirdos!
"I don't give a damn about what you think" i replied.

"Tim, i should've mixed the two of them in his glass of lemonade. I thought these two will be passed out whole night" Tyler complained.

"Fucking Tyler....you spiked our lemonade. What the fuck did you mixed in them?" Jared asked.

"Nothing..just sleeping pills. So you can have rest" he replied like no big deal.

"What if we've Rest in peace you fucking idiot" Jared was loosing his temper.
My head was pounding with the blasting music. I can't stand here anymore.
"I'm going back to my Penthouse, you can come if you want?" i told Jared.

"Hell yes. I can't stand here with a cousin planning on killing me any instant out of his stupidity" Jared followed me out.

I dialled the no. And few minutes later, my driver pulled the car in the driveway.
After about half an hour, i punched the key card and got inside the penthouse.

"I am dying to sleep this night off and the next morning" Jared sighed.

I feel different. Like something is unusual here. I don't live here anymore, but still its under my name. I feel like someone is here with us. I walked straight to the kitchen, and found no one other then her.

"Fuck!!! You scared me" she said out of shock.

"What are you two doing here" Jared asked the two of our gf's here.

"its three Uncle J. I'm here with them" Hera said, behind the couter.

"Its a long story, babe. I need my beauty sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow. Now come with me" cathy hugged Jared.
"But you said because of a ritual we can't stay...."
"Fuck that. Now let's go" Cathy replied, and dragged him inside the bedroom.

I turned to found Renne, dressed in A night dress along with Hera in her arms.
I walked straight, and hugged them both, tightly. I kissed Hera on her cheeks. She giggled.
Then i covered Hera's eyes with my palm, as i kissed Renne on her lips. Tasting the familiar sweet cherry taste on her lips.
I pulled away,and then breathed.

"I missed you both a lot".

Vote and comments pls..