Fifty-six

Serene's pov:

Cathy took me to the doctor as i was a little sick from the past week. The routine checkup was fine, but the test reports was said to be given next morning. So after a brief explanation, he told me not to worry as this must be from the stress of the wedding or my inconsistent eating habits. Yeah..maybe. He gave me a few tablets, in case of vomiting and sickness and asked me to come tomorrow. We hopped inside, but 'Alfred' was no where to be found. Instead, a thin skinny guy, who said to be one of Jared's new driver hopped in driver seat. He said Alfred wasn't feeling well, so he came in place of him.

We were going home, but the driver pulled the car to the side road. He said something is wrong in the car engine, and he needs to check. He got out, and  tried to fix it, but nothing happened. The personal bodyguards were standing by the car, and told us that we have to wait as another car is on the way to pick us up.
But it was suffocating inside, and i instantly jumped out, and throw up. My stomach aches badly, and i can feel my nerves stretching inside. Cathy stood next to me, holding a water bottle, and shouting at the bodyguards, to do something. I took the water and clean up myself. I was breathing heavily, something is really bad with my body, i can feel it. Soon Hera hopped out from the Car, and stood a few steps away from me. Hera screamed in horror, and started crying, screaming my name.

one of the body guard, was holding her to the gun point. What the fuck is happening.

I screamed and ran forward to get her out of his hold. But the second one pointed the gun towards me.

"If you are doing this for money... I promise i will give you enough..pls let her go pls" i begged.

"We don't need money, you have to come with us"

"Okk i will do as you say...but pls let her go" i replied.

"Get inside....or i will shoot her" the first one said.

To which Cathy Cried and begged them to let us go. She offered all her money and cards..but they are not interested in money. I know they are following orders, they are only puppets.

Hera was crying and begging for me to save her...but i have no choice. If i tried to, they will kill her.

"Renne help me...plss...help me" Hera plead.

"Dont worry baby....we'll be alright..ok. Don't cry.." i told her.

I did as they told, walked straight to the black SUV.  I was about to get inside, but someone hit me in the head with something heavy.....i feel the sharp pain and the blackness spread in my vision. I loose consciousness...and feel heavy woth my own weight.

I came back to consciousness and feel sharp pain in my head. I can feel the only warmth of my blood, gushing out . My limbs are numb, but i can still feel the coldness in the surrounding. I'm tied to a old wooden chair, in somewhere dark. What will happen next...i have no idea. I hear a few voices maybe a women is out there. Pls help me God.

Lucas...where are you?....tears roll down on my cheeks.

I heard footsteps, rushing towards this dark room. I don't know who is behind all that, and what they want from me. I don't remember if i did something really bad to deserve this kind of punishment. But i really want to know...before they end my life.

"Earth to Renne!!!!"....he chuckled.

"Who are you?? W..What you want" i tried to sound confident.

"you don't remember me....I'm your only brother left" he replied, and then he came a few steps near.

The MF Ryan...my stepbrother. Im disgusted to call him my brother. he's not...he never was my brother.

"And about your second question.. Dear sister...i want a last favor and I'm sure you'll do me" he smiled... He fucking smiled.