Thirty-three

"Wake up, sleeping beauty"....

"Come on Renne.... I'm going to be late if you didn't wake up right now"

"you need to kiss her, Luca bear. She won't wake up until she got her morning kiss. I do that everyday to wake her up!" Hera said sweetly.

"Are you sure Sugar?. Maybe she wants more if i started kissing her"  i can imagine his wicked grin.

Wait! Wait! Wait! What the fuck is happening here.
My eyes shot open, and i sit back immediately.

"Good morning Renne!, Do you want your morning kiss and my strong hot...." i covered his lips with my palm.

"Are you out of your mind? You can't say those things in front of a Hera. You need to learn manners and how you should behave around a child" i replied.

"Renne.. Renne... You and your dirty mind. You didn't let me finish. I was talking about my hot strong 'Coffee' , baby. I know how to behave like a gentleman, i can show you more in the bedroom" he winked just as he turned his back. Leaving me surprised and bothered.
"And breakfast is ready....pls come fast i need to get ready for work" he left the room along with Hera in his arms.

These two really get along fast. Both are early riser, bubbly and funny,And lets see how much more they are alike or not

Hera is sitting in his lap, eating her favorite Dora cakes and milkshake. Lucas is eating a bowl of cereal along with fruits. I took fruits and some toast for breakfast and ate in silence. I can't think about the time, when Lucas used to hate kids..i mean her sister told me about her oast experience. I can't think of him like that. He is the kindest person I've ever met.

"Good morning Miss Brown. I'm Jenna  Black, the caretaker. Do you need anything else for breakfast, Mam?" the lady dressed in a long black dress with white apron, asked politely.

"No thanks,Mam. Its really nice of you to ask...but I'm good" i replied offering a smile in return.

"ohh plss call me Jenna, dear"

"I want the same from you ,Jenna. My name is Renne. No need to do these formalities" i replied. Her face lit by happiness and she nodded in return. She left the table, returning to the kitchen

Lucas's  gaze fell on me, locking me in his eyes. He told me that, he was too worried about us, when he got to knew that we left our apartment. I know, he knew about our financial conditions, thats why he offered me a job instead of money. Because he knew i would never take that from him. But a job, maybe I'll accept it. Last night was too much for us. I'm very thankful to god and Lucas, that they helped us. I'm too broke to afford the hospital bills, and paying for a good accomodation.

Once i collect enough money from working here, I'll leave this place immediately. I don't like living in dependency. But right now, i have to let down my ego and self respect...i need money to live, and give a good life to Hera.

"Call me if you need anything. Jenna will help you to get familiar with this place. Don't hesitate for anything...this is your home too now" he told me, kissing my forhead.

"Wait...you said you'll let me live here, as long as i work for you. Tell me, what i need to do?" i asked impatiently.

" you'll start working from next week. Untill then, make yourself home baby. Enjoy your time, and take care of Hera. Don't let her go in the swimming pool. She is still recovering and need rest for a few days" he told me, as he started undressing, making me lose my Concentration.

"A swimming pool? You have your own swimming pool" i asked, dumbfounded.
Off couse he'll have every luxurious item in his big ass Mansion.

"yes..thats why you need to know this place well, as you going to live here. Ask Jenna to make you visit every part of this house...ok" he told me, as he stepped out from his sweat pants that was pooled around his ankles.

I gulped loudly, almost choking on my own breath, looking down at his visibly hard on, and then his almost dark eyes.
I nodded and again my eyes roamed over his god alike body.

"Renne... I've a very important meeting today, and you are distracting
me with those hungry eyes of yours. Do you want me to cancel the meeting, baby?" he asked, or maybe suggested himself.

I got back in my nerve control, and shook my head denying the tempting idea. Later baby...later...

Jenna is cleaning the kitchen, and Hera is busy in watching cartoons. I walked in, and offered helping her. She denied but i do feel awkward and bad when someone else is clearing the mess i created.
I helped her in arranging groceries and the drinks.

"Jenna...from how long time you know Lucas" i asked

"I know him about 2 years ago. He used to came at his parents home on weekends and other occasions. He is a very sweet boy, unlike the media portray him. He helped us alot." she replied.

"So you used to work for hus parents also"

"Yes...i was one of the servants there. But then, Mrs. Karen Scott hired the professional caretakers, and we lost the job there. Lucas when moved here  about 8 months ago, he asked me that if i need a job. He hired me at double of my previous salary." she sighed heavily and continued.

"Also allowed me to work 4 days a week, even though i told him that its ok for me to work seven days a week. But he said i need to give some time to my family also"

Mrs. Jenna is almost fourty years of age, and still looks younger than many women of her age. She is a very sweet lady. She told me everything about her family and her work here. She gave me a tour to each and every place in this mension.

I told her she can leave early today as I'm going to make dinner for Lucas, tonight. She said she'll help with all the preparation, which i accepted.

I know this is more of him, towards me. We are more than just being kind and attracted towards each other. I feel so much more than just liking his personality and kindness. But we need to tell each other. I want him to confess his feelings without any fear or hesitation
Because if we are willing to go along any further then this stage, we need to tell each other. Our feelings and the expectations.....

Do vote and comments pls