Eighteen: Pleasure

Serene's pov:

Lucas standing in the middle of the kitchen, in those black gym shorts...chopping the vegetables, like a pro. The way his muscles flexes,turning me on. Is this situation could get any better...no, its already perfect.
I want to touch his toned back,and trace the lines of those sexy tattoos. Few hair strands falling on his forhead, he kept pushing them to the side.
Well in this cold weather of december...he makes me hot.

I quietly walked to stand behind him. Just as i was about to surprise him with my presence, he swiftly moved and placed me on the countertop.

"Enjoyed the show princess?.." he grabbed my waist with both hands.

Through the thin fabric of shirt, i can still feel the warmness of his body. Goosebumps covered my skin,and tingles ran down my body. I don't know if its due to the coolness of the countertop or this sexy piece of art in front of me.

"Which show..i just got here after shower" i replied, innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Don't you think, now playing innocent is a waste of time, Baby?" 

I feel this throbbing ache in my lower region, when he call me by pet names.But 'Baby' is my favorite.

"I not playing innocent...i am who i am, Baby. Isn't it what you want..." i mimic him.

His eyes became dark, licking his lips, his gaze fell on my breasts. I wasn't wearing any undergarments.

"I know who you are and what you want Renne, and you are all i need..." he said brushing his lips under my ear and kissing my jaw.

His hands reached up, cupping my breast with one hand. He grabbed my hair and make me look straight in his face. Staring at me with those prominent brown eyes, that became dark with lust and need. Skimming his tongue over my lower lip, he kneads the hot flesh of my breasts like a bread dough.
I feel so hot and horny from his sexual teasing. I hungrily pulled his neck, slipping my tongue in his mouth, he sucked a little hard.
A loud moan escape from the back of my throat, his grip tightens on my hair. I fixed my legs on his waist,and pulled him closer. His uneven and shaky breaths and my loud moans filled my ears. Hungrily tugging on my lips, and kneading my breasts while running his thumb over the hard my nipple.
His hand dropped to my waist, holding me still so i can't move my hips rubbing over his crotch. My gaze dropped to the bulge of his evident erection through the shorts. Instatnly my hand dropped from his neck to the bottom of his abdomen.
Grabbing it, over the shorts and rubbing up and down. I can feel the sensation of his rock hard member.

Hissing with pleasure, he chewed my lips in need...and i responded with same intensity. We were eating each other hungrily,like a favorite meal. I'm stroking his length over the top of his shorts.
I placed my hand over the band of his shorts to pull it down, he grabbed my wrist. He pulled away, breaking our kiss, panting heavily. Out of breath, we are staring each other.

"As much as i want to do it...i have to tell you something. I'm dying with need...but this is important to discuss...for your future and Hera's"

My mind slowly processes his words. I nodded with nervousness.

"I'll tell you after dinner. I almost prepared everything, if you want, you can sit there on the dinning table" he stroke my cheeks with thumb..

I nodded and quietly sat on the chair, waitig for him. He sat on the chair next to me, pouring cherry vodka in two glasses. Without having any second thoughts...i took the drink. Maybe we both need this.

After eating dinner, i took the dishes off the table, and loaded the dishwasher. I never expected him to be this much great in cooking...but he is. I sit quietly, on the couch next to him.
He grabbed my both hands in his and squeezed lightly. After clearing his throat he speakes,

" Renne...we can't do this. Not like this i mean"

I nervously stare at him, is this what i hear. He don't want me anymore. Like everyone else..is he's going to kick me out of his life. I fix my gaze behind him, on the wall, so that i can control my emotion. I can't cry anymore...i already did it alot.

" All i want to tell you is....i want you more than before. But we can't just go around and fuck each other. I have to keep records of each and every step i take. So i cannot do this, we need to make an arrangement" he said.

I feel relaxed but curious. What kind of arrangement he want?

"What arrangement Lucas?"

"I asked my lawyer to make a different agreement for you. I mean, it will finalise after your approval. If you want to add or remove anything from that, you can do this. It will be beneficial for you and Hera." he said politely.

"I told you before and again I'm telling you...i do not want your fucking money. I'm not a gold digger or a crazy bitch who wants attention and fame. I will take care of myself and Hera on my own, Lucas. I don't want any agreement regarding this matter" i replied.

Its not that,I do not want to be with him. I am afraid. I already tell him about my brother and Hera's birth. But i don't want to tell him more. Nobody knows my real name either and i cannot disclose my reality.

"I know that very well Renne. Thats why I'm doing this for you. This is the way i keep going in my life. Everything is bounded on the piece of papers, with the pots of ink. I need to do this. My profession doesn't allow me to be any different" his face crossed with sad expressions.

"I don't know Lucas. You know i won't do anything to disgrace your position or stain your image. But this is what i can. I need time. I'll think about it" i replied.
Yes...i need time to think about it. I need to discuss this matter with 'Officer Jackson'. He will surely advise the right thing to do.

"Can you pls take me to the club..i need to pick my stuff and head home"  i asked.

"No...in this much snow its too risky to drive . Stay here tonight. We'll pick it tomorrow morning and than i will drop you home" he said patting my back and hugging me tightly.

I didn't realise its snowing outside. I sighed and realised he is right. I nodded resting my head on his shoulder. I think i deserve this warm and cozy embrace for one night.

"Ok... But i have to call Mrs. Briana, to tell her...."

"Ok, Baby......" he said huskily in my ear.
Hot breath fanning on my cheeks....making me feel, those fluttering butterflies in my stomach. The delicious need in my lower region made me realize I'm already too deep in this shit and there is no way to escape any further......

Well i tried to pull the emotions together..but the bonding between Serene and Lucas need, more time. Tell me what you think about it or any suggestion regarding this chapter.

Do Vote and Comments pls...