Thirty-one

Serene's pov:

I'm sick of this and tired too. Everytime i see him in person, he seems more handsome and tempting than before. I want to scream (his name) and shout at him in anger. I want to punch his sculpted nose and those pink lips....feel warm and wet. It feels so good to bite and suck his lips while he pinned me........stop...don't you dare be horny Renne..Focus.

"You are going to be dead today...you fucking idiot. Why you do this to me. I told you everything i trusted you...and you used my name to gain overnight popularity?" i took a step forward fisting his shirt with both hands.

He smiled in response shooking his head side to side.

"No...i don't need your name to gain popularity dear. All i did was a favor ,you can say that and thank me later" he replied in a chill tone

"what the fuck do you mean? You know i can't just flaunt myself on a cheap newspaper with the player of the town. Why did you do this to me" i tried to control my emotions...i don't want to cry in front of him.

"Renne...our photographs were already circulated in public. They were disgracing your image and so do mine. This is the only option I've got to stop all this bullshit. My parents was really worried about that, so i told them that we are dating"

"You didn't even asked me for my concern. You don't even know what kind of danger you've pushed me into. I don't know where I'll live now. You fucked up everything Lucas" i screamed out of anger, spilling those unwanted tears and emotions.

He pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly that i can inhale my favourite cologne. I can hear the thudding of his heart. His presence itself calm my nerves ,i feel safe and secure in his arms.

"You don't need to think about that Renne. I've got you. I'm here for you, with you. I will protect you from everyone and anything. I promise just give me one chance. I'll fix everything that i fucked up in your life.. baby"

I know he meant every word that left his lips. He is a man of his words as long as i know him. But he can't fix everything. He can't fix 'Me'. I'm broken and crushed...beyond any fixing or repairing.

"Enough of this drama ,Superman. And What the fuck is going on. Renne we aren't here for your romantic fairytale. We are here to set his building and his sexy ass on fire...just stick to the plan babe" cathy whined from the chair.

"That was your plan not mine. And i think he already fucked everything up. So there is no good in wasting my energy on him. Lets get back to work" i replied wiping my tears. But she have other plans.

She took out a lighter, and lighted the string of fire crackers throwing them in the corner. She ran out towards the door, but Jared blocked her way. Soon the booming and smoke of crackers filled the entire office.

"Are you fucking Insane. Cathy this is so immature behaviour. Why are you doing this?" Jared asked shooking her shoulders.

She kicked him in the balls, really hard. That his face turned red and he sat on his knees. I feel so bad for him.
Something is really wrong with her today.

"Cause you fucking cheated on me with that pig pouty bitch. And your asshole friend disgraced my Sister. This is nothing..i planned so damn much and throw you two man whores in the dustbin. But lets just wait for that moment" she laughed maniacly

"Are you fucking crazy. I've never cheated on you Cathy. I love you.... Kina is my cousin. She is already engaged, and she wanted some help with her court case. Thats why she was waiting there in my office. But before i can explain anything...you runaway like you're a lady version of Usain bolt" he replied through pain.

Still holding his crotch and trying to subsidise his pain.Cathy's expressions changed instantly. She looked pale like she'll throw up any second. She took a step forward to Jared still kneeling on the ground.

Fire alarms rang in loudly with the red lights and the jet sprarys on. This can't be fucking happening like in real. We nearly demolished his office...or his dad's office. Shit.

Cathy took my arm..and ran through the door. We both got out from the building and hoped inside the car as fast as we could do. Running away from my problems and the shit i created, is the only way i know how to deal with shit.

"What the fuck was that?" i asked her.

"I know ...I'm sorry. I was so out of my mind today. I fucked up and created a big mess. I thought he's cheating on me. That girl was really pretty and Jared was sitting on the same couch with her,so close. Some bitches told me that he's having an Ex gf in his office, and anger took out the worst of me. This was all a mess. He's never gonna forgive me for this" she's looking so upset over this.

"Don't worry. Jared will understand. Just Give him some time. And he do love you very much. He was trying to explain shit even though you kicked him in the balls" she smiled in response.

"Renne...what was you talking about. Danger running away stuff. Is their something that I'm unaware of?" she asked.

What should i do now. Should i lie to her. But she's my only friend.

"Yes. There is so many things that i kept hiding away in my life. But i think i should tell you now"

I told her everything that how fucked up my life was, and how i turned into a bitch who crossed her own brother.

She didn't speak the whole time...just listening. She halted the car in front of my apartment, and turned her head in my direction.

"Why didn't you tell me anything. You trusted Lucas but not me. I think of you more than my own sister and you never trusted me with your secrets" she seems hurt by my explanation.

"Its not like that Cathy. you're getting me wrong. I wanted to tell you so many times, i tried but i was afraid of losing you. I'm so sorry about that. I should've told you earlier" i replied

"Its ok Renne. I got that. You should go home and have rest now. It was a long day for both of us. I need to go somewhere else" she said wothout glancing back in my direction.

I know she's hurt. she'll take time to process everything. she's too deep in these chaos. she's already in a fight with her dear brother and now with Jared and me

I got out of the car, and cathy drived away. She didn't even said goodbye. This isn't normal...she's beyond pissed on me.

I walked to Mrs. Briana's house to bring Hera back from her house. She told me that tonight she's leaving for washington with her son Noah.

Maybe its better to live alone, on your own. Now i have no one to rely on. Cathy is upset and angry, Mrs. Briana leaving for god knows how many days?. I did the blunder in Lucas's office, that he'll never see my face again.
I don't have money to continue my rental agreement of this apartment. I'm going to be homeless in this bonechilling weather. I will manage somehow...but what about Hera??
I can't just let my child freeze to death on the streets of seattle. I need to fix this...for her. For my Hera

Do vote and comments pls