Three: Hot Hot

Serene's pov:
" Hera baby, come on get up. I've made breakfast for you" i patted Hera softely.
she looks so beautiful while asleep. After trying so many times she finaly awaken and smiled towards me. She extended her arms so that i can pull her in a hug. After brushing her teeth and doing necessities she ate her breakfast. Today i have so many things to sort . I've already paid the electricity bill. After my shift at the work i have to go grocery shopping and buy a few other things. I knocked the door of Mrs. Briana's House. She didn't opened the door. After calling her phone i got to know that she didn't returned home last night, and she will be back by noon.
I asked that if she needs anything from the market. I try to take care of  her as much as possible, My mother died when i was seven.Mrs. Briana loves me and Hera like her own daughters.she helped me alot.
I have to take Hera to the reastaurent
Again.As i reached there, Hera ran towards cathy and engulfed her in a hug
"Ohhh my Hera baby. You are looking so pretty" cathy said kissing her cheeks.

" No cattyy u awe soo pwetty" Hera replied.
They both chatted a few cute things to each other. As i dressed in my work apron and started making dough for breads, in the kitchen. There are always few customers in the morning,so it becomes easier to work in this shift. Cathy returned by my side.

" How are u Renne? You look tired" cathy said buttering a pan.
"I'm fine cathy..i didn't get much sleep last night" i nodded.
" why.... Were you having dirty dreams" she said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes in response
" Come on Renne, live a little. There are so many guys being regular to this restaurent just because u work here. why don't you give a try. You can try from a good shag. Otherwise your wet dreams are never going to be stopped" she complained.

"you know i can't. I can't leave Hera alone And i don't think someone will allow to bring a baby girl along on a date. So its better to be my own satistfaction." i replied. I should've never told her about my last night's dream.
she said she will take care of her and Mrs. Briana will also be very happy to know that finally i started dating,but i cant bother them this much.

" okkk!!i get it. You are a cockblock bitch.By the way, who was that Mr. Sexy last night...he was purely radiating sex!!! And you were smiling like a fangirl over him. You fucked him in your dream. ehhh??" she says dramatically.

" ohh his name is Lucas. He was with Hera and than take her back to me. So i know just that,only. Nothing more. And yess" i said.
I wish I've known something more than this only...he was the sewiest one though.
With that cathy started working for the lunch menus.
As i reached to the beverage section to pour a drink for myself...the restaurent's door partially opened with a 'ding' sound.
I was about to turn around....someone from behind cleared his throat.
Uhh ohh is i'm day dreaming!! At this time of day he is here? I do had a dream last night but he was wearing somehing different in that?.
I can see his glittering mischievous caramel eyes. His brown hair were sideswept neatly. There were two cuts in the edge of his right eyebrow which makes him look dangerously sexxy. His lips tugged upward from one side in smirk.
"Like what you see already?...But there is much more..if u want to see" he said in a raspy voice.

Is this really what i hear. I once again stared at him. His one eyebrow rose upward. Ohh so he is flirting with me!! I can feel my heart flutter by his voice only...but that not the only thing fluttering in my body...i have to get away from here

" hnnn??sorry i didn't heard" i replied.i was playing dumb infront of him so that i can get away from this awkward situation.He sighed in disbelief.
"so innocent!!Nothing ...i just wanted to meet Hera. If you allow me to?" He said in a polite manner.
I suddenly felt aware. Ok Renne he just wanted to meet Hera. Dont worry everything is fine..i asked in my mind
" yeah sure you can. She is sitting there,and do you want anything? " i pointed in the direction nervously.