Sixteen: you again

Serene's pov:

He left me alone, here in the kitchen. I didn't even get a chance to apologies for my stupid behavior . I really did a big mistake. I should've asked him about that rumor the same day i read it in the paper.
I collapse on the kitchen floor,why did i do this to him. From the start, he was nothing but so Kind and generous to me. It was my anxiety and fears towards the rich community that i never trusted Lucas. I thought of him, the same from my past experiences. So i put my guards so high that i go blind to see his kindness and his actual personality.
He is so different from the 'Lucas Scott' that media portray as a womanizer and the Actual Lucas that i know. Those girls are equally deserved to be blamed when they do know they are willingly accepting and getting money in return.What i knew about him is real and raw...nothing but the truth even though i didn't know much about him.

I fuck this up so badly.... he'll never want to see me again. I don't think so. Maybe i am toxic for everyone around, thats why i left alone everytime.

"some people are meant to be live alone and you are one of them , Serene" thats what my Ex told, when he broke up with me. I think he was right.
Thats why my mother died, my father married to another women and they never loved me, my brother died who was my only hope...! I think i should die rather than living this fucked up life. But i can't...what will happen to 'Hera' if i died. I promised my brother, that i will take care of her as long as i live....i can't break that promise.

" What happened Renne...why are you  crying ??? Oh my god!!..." Cathy hugged me tightly, when she noticed wreaking state. 
I don't know how long I've been sobbing in her arms. After few minutes i gathered my strength and stand on my feet.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"No..i think i should sleep now. I'll clean this mess tomorrow. Thank you for everything Cathy" i hugged her again.

"Ok!! But you know I'm here For you. You can tell me everything whenever you are ready and we will figure it out, Renne" she asked politely. I nodded and wiped my cheeks.

After about half an hour... Everyone left saying good byes and wishing Hera again. I put her to sleep, and started cleaning the kitchen. I need to do something..so i can sleep tonight. But haunting images from my past never let me peacefully asleep. Also I'm running out of money. I only have 400 dollars now and too many expenses. I need to find a part time job soon.
******
Two days later..

The door bell rang, and i opened the front door. Its only eight in the morning, who came this early?

"Hey Renne, Mum asked me to tell you  that we are leaving for Washington tomorrow. She invited you and Renne for christmas celebration. Pack your luggage for a week" he smiled as he walked inside.

Mrs. Briana always invited us for christmas. But this time, she is visiting to his elder son Daxter's house as his wife is pregnant with their second child .
"Umm thank you for the invitation Noah...but we cannot accept this. I have some important work to do here. I really wanted to go with you both, but i can't " i replied politely. He nodded.

" Why are you upset Renne? I've never seen you like this" he concerned.
"No I'm not...maybe it is because i look terrible just after waking up from sleep" i replied sarcastically.

He chuckled and shook his head.
" you never look terrible Renne. Adorable...yes!!! So can you tell me pls?"

I never thought him this much considerate. But looks like he do observe people around him. I think i should tel him ,maybe this way my pain will subsidized a little.

"Ok...umm this same day, four years ago, i lost my only brother. Its the worst day of my life" i can't hold the tears floating in my eyes.

He noticed and stand up from the couch. I never seen him this much concerned. He wiped away my tears and hugged me. I cried, resting my head on his shoulder. He soothingly patted my back still holding me close.