Eleven: she is...

Serene's pov:
"I told him to pick me up at seven in the evening. I really don't know why the fuck i agreed" i told cathy.

"Thats great, but you need to put something on your face....maybe some makeup and a little confidence,bitch" she scolded me in a hushed tone.

She's so excited that I'm going out with Lucas. We are working, but my mind is somewhere else. I don't know what the fuck i am going to do tonight. He didn't tell me the place we are going tonight,this make me more anxious.
Why can't he just tell me the name or hint about that place. On the other hand, Cathy is all excited and giving me so many ideas and advises. She said she will take care of Hera untill i came back here. I have to come back to the restaurant before 11 and than take Hera with me.
"Let me do your eye makeup, close your eyes now" Cathy said while finding something from her bag.

I know she is so great with makeup...but i don't want to look extra or bold tonight. I have so many things to discuss with Lucas and to know really what the fuck he wants?.

" Wow! now look at yourself. No one can say this bitch was crying like fucking 10 minutes ago" she praised herself.
" Yeaa!! That was because you were scaring the hell out of me,you prick " i replied.
"I was just telling you that maybe he is into stuff like that you know....like Fifty shades of fucking Grey. Maybe your Mr Hot pants ,also wants the same from you". She explained.

Yeahh maybe! Or maybe not!..

"What if , he believes in the kind of romance, like in "Fifty first dates?" i said, applying cherry lip gloss. It does taste sweet like cherry. Why I'm putting this much effort?..
" Yeaa you can hope so... But don't forget this Pepper spray" she handed me the tiny spray can. Sometimes she behave like my Mum( i don't have one).
"Hera, are you sure you'll be alright without me. I can stay here with you baby" i said kneeling in front of her chair.
"Yes Renne...i can mannage. Cathy will be with me. She says Mr. Lucaa wil be your Mr. Grey, And you will be happy forever" my innocent child have no idea, what she is saying right now.
Cathy really needs a filter around Hera.
"No Hera...don't say this in front..." my words got stuck in my throat as i hear my favourite voice. Ohh not again....

I turned, and his eyes were twinkling with mischief and lips turned into a sexy smirk. Cathy was avoiding my gaze and still grinning like nothing happen.
"Hellow Ms. Brown.......
I wasn't expecting you to be a fan of Fifty fucking shades ...But if.." he was about to say something But i jumped in to cut the sentance,

" No No No. I'm definitely not. This is Cathy's way of fantasizing others sex life. She does not have a filter, and thats why my innoncent baby is saying those filthy things" i explained in one breath.
That was it. Everyone around us started laughing. Specially Cathy and Lucas.
"Its ok..i know you. If you don't mind should we leave now??" he asked smiling.
" Ok , lets go. We have to come back here before 11" i tell him pulling over my Jacket.

" Yeahh i know that".

" Hera darling, this is for you. I didn't get much but next time I'll buy you as much as you want" he said to Hera giving her big chocolate box.

Why everyone is trying to spoil my baby. But she is happy, and this is all i want. Lucas gave her a kiss and we started walking towards his car.

Wow, its different one from the morning. Its a black Jaguar F-type, two seater. I don't know much about Cars...but i do know this one.
He opened the door for me , what a gentlemen.
After sitting in, he turned the ignition on and the car roared to life. It feels like i am in some kind of dream.

" So...are you gonna tell me..where are we going now?" i asked staring outside.
I can't see him in the eyes...i would probably do something stupid or maybe a horny move.